๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Gift at portal

Options
flipflops
flipflops Posts: 66 Level 2

My gift at the portal didn't open my game has gone crazy and the portal took me to 2561 instead of 2541 had to scroll back down can you please help

Best Answer

ยซ1

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Isnโ€™t 2561 better??? And the scroll really seem negligible ...

• flipflops
    Options

No it wouldn't let me play 2561

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,074 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @flipflops Very Sorry for missing your post earlier!!

You did not see those 20 levels from 2541 to 2560 at all?

With regarding the missing prize at the End of the Map, I will find out if you have to contact the Player Support Team OR if the Community In-charge can take care of it

Can you please give me your device details, and game ID number?

Thank you and talk to you soon! ๐Ÿญ

• flipflops
    Options

When I got finished with 2541 to 2560 it did the same thing no gift opened then it took me to 2581 here is my ID

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you dear @flipflops ๐Ÿ™‚

Will get back to you as soon as I can find out something, from the Community In-charge team ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• flipflops
    Options

Have you found out anything about my crazy game yet. Still no gifts opening at portals.

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“
    Options

We will have some news about it by tomorrow, for sure dear @flipflops ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Because I did not hear back from our Friends Community Managers, I could not get back to you ๐Ÿ˜ถ

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @flipflops Hope you are doing fine and staying safe at home!

Like I promised, here is the update.... You must have already received the missing prizes for both "End Map Rewards"!

And with regards to the issue of skipping one whole episode and going to the 21st level, here is Studio team has told you to follow::

1) Clear cache and cookies from the browser

2) Update the game to the latest version

3) Maybe send us a screenshot or a video recording, would be even better -- if you cannot do a video, I would suggest you to take the screenshot this way ---> Take a screenshot once you finish 2580 ---> Then again another screenshot when it takes you to 2601 -- so the screenshots of both the map screens. This is ONLY if you cannot take a video. Otherwise, the video will help the Studio team very much!

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful day! Stay safe & Warm ๐Ÿ˜ท

• flipflops
    Options

I didn't receive any prizes and I'm past those levels now I don't know how to do a video I'll do screenshots when I get to next portal

• flipflops
    Options

I'm on level 2624 I have a paint can at the portal I have already updated. And I can't find where to clear cache and cookies

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?