🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rancid meets up with Lucy

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited March 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Rancid is so excited and has trouble falling asleep. His bag is packed so instead of tossing and turning in bed, he starts heading out to the airport. The flight takes off on time and it’s going to take many hours to get there, so he closes his eyes and takes a nap.

On his way to the resort his phone rings and it’s Lucy calling. 

“Hi Lucy,” says Rancid. “I should be there in a few minutes. If you haven’t had dinner yet, wait for me.”

Lucy is waiting at the entrance when he arrives. He checks in and has his bag sent to his room. She tells him that the resort has an excellent menu, so they decide to eat dinner in the resort’s restaurant.

“I am so happy to see you Rancid,” Lucy says. “Tell me all about your girlfriend. Where did you meet her? Do you have a picture of her?”

They order their entré dinner and Rancid opens his wallet to show her a picture of his Rachel. After dinner they both continue chatting away. Just like long lost friends.

Lucy tells Rancid that early tomorrow morning they are going to head over to the Argyle mining site. Her aunt told her that this mine will be closing down in 2020 so she wants to check it out before that happens. 

“The colour diamonds that are predominantly found in Australia is pink, purple and red,” says Lucy. “Most of these extraordinary diamonds are discovered at the largest diamond mine in Australia, Argyle. The well-known mine is operated by Rio Tinto and produces up to 12 million carats each year. Argyle used to be an open mine, but over the years it has become an underground operation.”

Let's continue with the next part of our story - Rancid and Lucy enjoy their breakfast 

Start at the beginning of the story – Rancid proposes to Rachel

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?