🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Analysis, Theories and facts about our favorite Candy Crush Characters - Nutcracker (Part 3)

Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hi everyone. Welcome to 'Analysis, Theories and facts about our favorite Candy Crush Characters.

Well, the time that all of you waited has finally come. To analyze Nutcracker's skill in CCFS. So, let's begin!!!

In Candy Crush Friends Saga, Nutcracker is the third character after Tiffi and Mr.Yeti.

And his ability is a very very special one. Nutcracker loves to toot on his trumpet and when you match 10 blue candies, he'll play a few notes just for you!

When he does, his sweet tune can attack up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line and he even deals double damage to Caramel Cups!

However, if there are no caramel cups on the board, he will remove up to 5 random candies especially the upper part of the board.

With few words, he hits 5 horizontally connected squares on the board (2 on each side of the square he hits.. so if near the edge some may not count and be off the board)

Anyway, before you go any further, let's analyse his skill even more.

As you will notice from pic, Nutcracker's skill works like a single pink lollipop hammer. Lollipop hammers as we know from the game are boosters that allows you to pick off candies without having to match them. Also, those can cause the candies above to fall into a space just where you need them. And also, those lollipops can destroy blockers too.

According my experience with the game, Nutcracker can make 1x damage with his skill in blockers like :

-->licorice locks

-->licorice swirls and in

-->buttons

In caramel blockers he makes 2x damage. Yes, those are the caramel blockers which you can find them in 'Dunk the Cookie' Levels and in 'Spread the Jam' Levels too.

And if you wonder what 2x damage means on Nutcracker's skill, it's like to use two pink lollipops at the same time or a single pink lollipop that can hit twice.

Nutcracker appears only in 'Dunk the cookie' levels and in 'Spread the Jam' levels. However... there is one different level that he appeared and when I noticed that, I stayed with my mouth open. In level 452 where is a 'Fill the Empty Hearts!' level, three characters appear in this level. Mr.Yeti, BubbleGum Troll and...Nutcracker.

Exactly! Nutcracker in a 'Fill the Empty Hearts' level. When I noticed that, I said to myself 'what exactly Nutcracker is doing in that level' since he appears only in 'Dunk the Cookie' and 'Spread the Jam' levels.

Seriously, take a look in the layout of that level and you will understand why he appeared there.

Ok...Did you notice that this level filled up with caramel blockers? So, after this, there might be 1-1000% chances Nutcracker to appear in a different mode of this game.

Now, how useful Nutcracker is in those levels:

Spread the Jam and Dunk the Cookies

Power ability in those levels: (*****)

In the both kind of levels, Nutcracker is powerful and especially in Dunk the Cookie Levels where caramel blockers appears mostly.

And in 'Dunk the Cookie' Level, here is a stragety when you play with Nutcracker:

As you know, you'll be faced with many obstacles over the course of the game, and it's always a good idea to eliminate anything in your way first. That means when multiple blockers are keeping you from making matches on parts of the game board, it's imperative that you target them first before you do anything else. You don't want to use up your moves when you're blocked off in another place. This is especially true when you have to drop cookies to the bottom of the screen so eliminating blockers will make it a far easier task.

So, focus on the bottom of the screen cause actually those caramel blockers are mostly in the lowest part of 'Dunk the Cookie' Levels.

Oh and I have another cool thing to say about Nutcracker in CCFS.

Do you remember the beta version in CCFS ? (You know the one that appeared only in Phillipines and Mexico)

In that version of CCFS (which the only available characters were Tiffi, Mr.Yeti and Nutcracker) , Tiffi and Mr.Yeti had the same skills and in beta CCFS and in torrent CCFS.

BUT...Nutcracker's skill in beta version of CCFS was different. Exactly!

In beta version, his skill was when you collected 10 blue candies, he created a striped blue-white candy and place it in a random place on the panel.

Check the link here of the video about Nutcracker's beta skill.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?