mara1978 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2023 in Support

Hello, Why do my friends get advertising bonuses? I never had it id 1060523748

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mara1978 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving any Ads in your game(s)!!

Few things for us to know about this feature::

1) Receiving Ads also a special feature that is sent to a group of people at a time. Once their turn is over, it will be moved on to another set of players. In some games, this feature just gets added to more players but will not be removed. So, it depends on the game;

2) To receive all these special features, we have to make sure that we have installed the latest updated version; our device has more than enough storage space to receive those special features. King recommends to keep 2 GB free space. But, if we are playing more than 1 game on our device, it is better to keep even more free memory space;

3) If we are playing on Windows 10, Advertisements are not provided there;

4) If we are all set with memory and the updates, it only means that our turn is not here yet! There is nothing else we can do BUT wait!

Hope all this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if you have further questions. You can reply by simply typing in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• mara1978
    mara1978 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

All requirements are met, but still there is no advertising with bonuses from the very beginning of the game, it's about two years

• NeoRob
    NeoRob Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?