🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The adventure comes to an end

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited March 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

As the girls arrive back in front of Mr. Toffee’s store, it begins to rain very heavy. They go inside the store and wait for the rain to let up a bit. Mr. Toffee is excited to see both of his girls. 

“How did your adventure go today,” asks Mr. Toffee. “Tiffi I know how energetic you can be so you must have walked quite a bit. Kimmy looks exhausted. Sit down girls and tell me what you did.”

“Dad, I can’t believe Mother Nature and all the beautiful flowers that we saw. We saw some birds too. We saw a chickadee bird and I looked on Google to learn more about it. I read that they have winning personalities. They are curious and unafraid of humans. I called out to it and then put my hand out and he came over to me. That was so much fun! Kimmy we have to do it again before you go back home.”

Kimmy was so exhausted that she didn’t even have the strength to answer her sister. She has no clue how she was going to keep up with her energy level until Easter. One day at a time …………….

And so, our story ends here. Look for the Easter story coming to your community soon.

Start at the beginning of the story – Springtime in Candy Town

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?