🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Who is pranking everyone?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited April 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The following day, as Tiffi is getting ready to leave her phone rings. It’s Yeti calling.

“Hi Tiffi, how are you doing today?” says Yeti. “A funny thing happened to me yesterday and I was very upset. Someone is playing pranks and this person really got me. I was helping a player and when I was done, another player called saying that she needed my help. When I got to her game there was this yummy plate of chocolate, chocolate chip cookies just sitting there on a plate. I looked around but I didn’t see anyone, so I have no clue who left it there. I took a bite and spit it out sooooo fast. It tasted like salt. Who could be trying to prank me? I was so disappointed and couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth.”

Tiffi is surprised to hear that and then she tells him that Red Rabbit called yesterday saying that someone pranked him too. That is very strange. 

As Tiffi starts getting ready to leave with Jean-Luc, she gets a text message from Rachel. 

“That’s strange, Rachel sending me a text message,” says Tiffi. “I’ll give her a call back in a little while. We have to get going to help the players now.”

An hour later, Tiffi’s phone is ringing. She tells Jean-Luc that she has to take the call because it’s Rachel calling.

“Hi Rachel, what’s going on?” she asks.

Rachel is a bit confused because when she stops to get a glass of juice in the restaurant she sees Jean-Luc holding a glass of juice for her. 

“Tiffi, I don’t understand what’s going on,” Rachel says. “Isn’t Jean-Luc going with you today to help the players? Why would he be here in the restaurant and not with you? He just bought me a fruit drink. He was acting kind of strange.”

Tiffi explains to Rachel that he is with her right now, so it is impossible that he was in the restaurant buying her a drink. 

Let's continue with the next part of our story – More prank jokes

Start at the beginning of the story – The story of Jean-Luc

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?