🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Mr. Toffee gives good advice

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Yeti doesn’t know what to do. Should he just go visit her for a couple of days or should he just move to Cotton Candy Clouds so that she will never be lonely again. He seeks his best friend for advice. 

“What should I do?” Yeti questions. “Jenny is lonely, and I think she might have been crying while she was talking to me. Her voice was quivering. I’m not sure if I should spend a few days with her or move up to Cotton Candy Clouds. I know that she is very good friends with your daughter Tiffi. They do see each other quite often, but I think she just misses a relative, her uncle!”

Mr. Toffee can’t really give his best friend too much advice, but he wants to help him with this problem.

“Yeti why not go for a few days,” Mr. Toffee says. “I can ask Tiffi to help me run your shop. If after a few days you still feel like you want to move up there, then I can help you close your shop and rent out your home. How does that sound?”

Yeti has a smile on his face. His best friend always has good solutions for him. He thanks him for helping him decide, and promises to get back to him in a few days with a solution. Now that he has decided, he calls Jenny to say that he’s leaving in the morning and will see her soon. She lets out a scream of excitement because her uncle is coming to visit her.

Let’s continue to the next part – OMG! She trapped him!

Start at the beginning – Look it’s a Yeti!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?