🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Should Yeti move?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Mr. Yeti loved living next door to his best friend Mr. Toffee. They were so close that when Yeti decided to open up his Yeti shop he chose the empty store next to Mr. Toffee’s candy store. They were insuperable! Sometimes when things got slow at his store, he’d head on over to the candy store to say hello to his best friend. Mr. Toffee always kept a good supply of chocolate on hand for his best friend. Even though Tiffi said to stop feeding him chocolate because he falls asleep from eating too much, he didn’t listen to her. What does she know? This is his best friend and if he wants chocolate then he will carry a good supply of it in the candy store.

One day, Yeti gets a phone call from his niece, Jenny. She misses him so much and wishes that they could spent more time together. 

“Uncle Yeti, can you please come stay with me?” asks Jenny. “It’s so lonely here without family. Even though Tiffi and I have become really good friends, like you and her father, it’s not easy living alone. Tiffi and I talk to each other and we also send text messages to each other, but I haven’t really made friends here in Cotton Candy Clouds. Jelly Queen is constantly hovering above looking for who knows what.”

Yeti feels bad that he doesn’t spend more time with Jenny. Maybe it’s time for him to move to Cotton Candy Clouds. He tells Jenny that he will come visit her real soon.

Let’s continue to the next part – Mr. Toffee gives good advice

Start at the beginning – Look it’s a Yeti!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?