🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa is enjoying this trivia

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“I don’t know why I didn’t say hello to you Tiffi,” Odus says. 

“But do you remember when you were playing soccer in the Flavor Field and I was the referee? And what about the time I made a mess in Biscuit Bay when I crashed into Allen’s UFO. Maybe that’s why I hide so much. I don’t want to create problems.”   

Elsa has been listening to both of them and making a bunch of notes. She thinks that she has a good amount of memories to create a good story about Odus’ memoirs! 

“I understand your fears Odus,” says Tiffi. “I really do understand why you feel this way, but you are the oldest and wisest owl in Candy Town. After all of these years I am very surprised that you still carry those fears. Maybe if I can get everyone together like I did with Chewy, then we can kind of have an intervention for you. You are not a bad character at all! Elsa do you agree with me?” 

Elsa nods her head in agreement but then heads into the kitchen to get all of them cold drinks and lunch.   

“Odus, you are a really great owl,” Elsa says. “You have so much wisdom and know so much so I’m not understanding why you don’t trust in your friend Tiffi. I remember her telling me how happy you were when Tiffi fixed the leak on your roof in Taffy Treetops.  And in glittery Grove, you wanted to watch the moon even though it was not nighttime so Tiffi came up with this brilliant idea to turn on a gigantic bulb the resembled the moon. You have lots of friends. Do you remember when @QueenMia named you the character of the week?” 

It’s now time to head on home. Tiffi and Odus thank Elsa for a nice day. Hugs and kisses and they head on home. 

Let’s continue to the next part – Tiffi does a Google search

Start at the beginning – Who is Odus?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?