πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Feedback

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited March 2023 in Ideas Archive

One for you @LadyRaffie two members think that the same backgrounds are boring and the studio needs to make more. I am not quite sure that it really matters in the great scheme of things but I said we would pass it on and I know you will 😊

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/comment/771019#Comment_771019

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

It's unusual and Nam seems to be the only one, as it's still in my game and I have completed it to but his "My Collection" box is missing?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/344081/where-is-my-collection#latest

In the Mission there is a drop box when not passing the level with "you're so close". The tick box to not show msg again is not working?

Mastery Reranking - Nik's provided a bit more info and a different screenshot. He's on a Samsung and I found his Player ID -105 849 7938

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Channie,

Thanks a lot! Can you look up the thread about the mastery reranking and post it here, please? And where has the Get the treasure msm box been reported?

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

Get the treasure msg here

Mastery Rank starting here on page 8 (Time to Brag) - rank 52 and 54. Following page 9 next is M/Rank 73, device info and forcing the M/R pop up to display

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

I had a chance to check my game this morning to revise some of the comments around the community. The mission rounds have been completed, yet they appear to be restarting in the app. This was a kind of "bonus play" time that was queried but kind of liked, for some.?

My game had a another new round of the mission begin instead of receiving the new Race. Is this part of staggering the roll out process, so as not to have a Game Crash again? Is this process also including the countries of release? Spanish and German players seemed to have received it and some have completed it. Will they get to go back to the mission appearing for them, as the Race is released to other countries?

It's great to have new features arriving in the Jelly game. Usually you'll receive 2hrs free lives and it goes straight to a timer in the lives bar. This I suggested Andres wait for, to use in the experimenting we did on some levels together. This morning it was a pleasant surprise to not only find a gift box in my game. It contained the 2hr free lives but the beauty of it is...if this is going to stay this way going forward, I didn't have to open it until I needed it. Brilliant for accompanying the "Time Travel" comp I've done for earlier in August!!

Also, I know it's not easy to make even small changes happen quickly without the risk of glitches and the one good thing about going back in levels in Jelly, is you stay in that episode after loosing a life. Not automatically sent back to the current level each time. This is awesome!! Would the Game team be able to keep that great component and complement it with an in-game button to make it easier to go back to older levels and Episodes? That would be a fantastic addition to the Time Travel Comp?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Lady_Sarina !

"My game had a another new round of the mission begin instead of receiving the new Race. Is this part of staggering the roll out process, so as not to have a Game Crash again? Is this process also including the countries of release? Spanish and German players seemed to have received it and some have completed it. Will they get to go back to the mission appearing for them, as the Race is released to other countries?"

I'm sure it is part of the test. I don't know what are the plans after the release of the race, I can ask Elio this afternoon. 😊

In fact, I'll ask him about this whole comment, because it looks like they've been busy in the Studio, right? πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?