🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Did someone mention Krispy Kreme?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

‘When in England, go to a local Krispy Kreme. It is a type of bakery where you can have all kinds of treats, of course, including doughnuts. Takeaway in Manchester is extremely popular, especially for the Krispy doughnuts.

When you go to the United States, you will truly get the treats you have seen the police eat in every movie – or that Homer Simpson just cannot get enough of. Dunkin’ Donuts may be one of the most familiar types of doughnuts in the US and Boston in particularly, but Union Square Donuts are no disappointment either.’ (Info here)

Tiffi is totally surprised to see how much information Elsa found online. Wow! 

“Elsa, this is a lot of information!” Tiffi says. “How many pages do you think it will be if we use all this information? Do you think we should leave some information out?”

Elsa is so used to writing a certain number of pages and feels that this story should come to around the same number of pages. She tells Tiffi that once the pages are written then she will determine if it’s too much. 

Tiffi looks at the time and realizes that she better head on home now. 

“I just got an idea!” Tiffi says. “What if we get together here in the park or elsewhere once the story is completed. We can invite all my friends and make it a surprise party for Dachs! I can bring the donuts and you just have to bring the story! How does that sound?”

Sounds like a great idea! Hugs and kisses. They promise to be in touch soon.

Let’s continue to the next message – Wow - National Doughnut Day!

Start at the beginning - Hi Dachs (A/K/A the donut dog)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?