⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Apple support

Options
Fred32
Fred32 Posts: 1 Newbie

I recently started back up playing Candy Crush Saga. I was up to level 200 when I kept getting an error from the Candy Crush app kept saying that there was no internet connection. Ignored it for several days, then one day I said to myself that 'couldn't be true'. I had internet service and could get onto 'youtube, get and receive mail, etc.' Then I called Apple support and their technical support had me uninstall/reinstall Candy Crush. I told them that isn't a good idea since I could not log onto Kings web site so my progress isn't/wasn't being kept track of. Apple support informed me that King(Candy Crush) program(s) have had issues with connecting to internet and according to Apple support, this has been a problem for some time. After I reinstalled Candy Crush, I contacted King and asked them to restore me back to level 200. No such luck. Starting all over again! Guess that King isn't worried/concerned about the people who enjoy playing their games. Be careful when you uninstall one of their games, it might be that King is having connection issues. Any progress you advance in be in for nothing.😠

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?