🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Poll: What's your favorite in-game booster in Candy Crush Friends?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 🍭🍭🍭

Hi everyone,

As you know of course, The in-game booster (sometimes known as a in-game power-up) is an item in the game that can be used to simplify the game play. and these boosters are used as a consolation to prevent failure and retrying... 😃🍭

These boosters can be activated at any time during a level. Simply tap the button at the bottom to activate!

Lolipop Hammer (30 stickers for one):

This hard-boiled sweetie can smash through Candies, blockers and other obstacles. Just select any point on the board, and bash away!

Striped Lolipop (60 stickers for one):

The striped version works like the regular Lollipop Hammer, but also blasts all the Candies in a horizontal and vertical line.

Wrapped Lolipop (60 stickers for one):

This works like the regular version, but with an extra boom for your booster. The Wrapped Lollipop Hammer explodes on impact, taking out all of the surrounding Candies. That's a wrap!

So i like you to vote for the best and favourite booster and tell me why you choose one of the boosters! For me of course it's a striped lolipop for make my game a lot easier espacially for "Spread the Jam" levels...

Let's see your delicious comment! 😀

Have a nice day! 😎

#StaySafe

Poll: What's your favorite in-game booster in Candy Crush Friends? 49 votes

Lolipop Hammer
8%
kiara_waelNckshantalkelleyJeffwick 4 votes
Striped Lolipop
53%
Werner_CichyDiamond_Lim[Deleted User]flew66pluisjebearwithmecandycrushinitjeepy89tininha1975towlady2gr33n3y3z[Deleted User]La Ley[Deleted User]LoveDachsaquamarinecandyc2019LaVacaRosadaalynnno[Deleted User]carmenechevarria 26 votes
Wrapped Lolipop
38%
_Elsa_QueenMiaGlenn1972Yorben_GoereeSpinnifixaautz1starsweetpaul5473Sofia1992BQN537ElennaDaddy123SaskitaNix66Bsantevanism23Princess_JessicaDavid5023CassD 19 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?