🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Poll: What's your favorite in-game booster in Candy Crush Friends?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,172 Jelly Moderator
    Options
    Wrapped Lolipop

I had go with wrapped lolipop it has helped me win the game many times

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options
    Wrapped Lolipop

I think I already voted but just in case..I chose the wrapped lollipops

Voted

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,326 Level 4
    Options
    Striped Lolipop

I voted✅ striped lollipop 🍭 I like the striped 1

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

Um, I find it difficult to vote because the 3 types of lollipops have very different patterns of destruction that are each useful for very different situations:

Single lollipop destroys exactly 1 square in the playing grid and leaves the surrounding squares untouched, but it destroys that 1 square ALL THE WAY DOWN through as many levels of blockers as exist there. Thus, this is the preferred lollipop when

1. You have exactly 1 square left to destroy at the end of regular play, but that square is heavily encrusted with layers of blockers.
    2. You wish to drop a candy down by exactly 1 square so that you can create a color bomb or coloring candy, or so that you can position a fish, striped, or wrapped candy next to a color bomb or coloring candy to duplicate them on the following move.
    3. You wish to do specific tasks in the grid such as set off the red-and-white licorice-whip whirligig thing, or the smash-octopus thing, or move a single heart up to 5 spaces.

Striped lollipop does the same “all the way down” level of destruction to the single square that you target with the hammer, but then it adds 1 level of destruction to the row and to the column of the squares in the playing grid adjacent to the target square (blast pattern shaped like a big “+”). I find the striped lollipop most useful at the end of regular play when you have multiple distributed squares that must be destroyed at either different sides of the grid or at the top and bottom of the grid, or more rarely at 3 or 4 corners of the grid. In such cases, I find it pays to carefully consider which square to select as the target square because that is the only square that gets the “all the way down” level of destruction.

Wrapped lollipop explodes and gives 1 level of destruction to the 3x3 set of squares centered around the target square, when the first explosion is finished, the wrapped lollipop then gives a second explosion with 1 level of destruction in the 3x3 set of squares around the cell it is in after the first explosion. So if the center does not move after the first explosion, the same set of 3x3 squares gets two levels of explosions. I find the wrapped lollipop to be most useful when at the end of regular play you have a concentrated cluster of squares with blockers that must be destroyed to complete that level.

Given this, I would have to say that each type of lollipop has situations in which it is the one you need to use and where the others would NOT work as well. So my vote would have to be “It depends!”

Cheers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?