🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Father's Day ...................... do you want to share?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend

Do you know that this coming Sunday is Father’s Day? Some of you celebrate it now, while others celebrate it on other dates. Tiffi and Kimmy are celebrating Father’s Day and they have special gifts for him. Yep that’s my new story. You don’t want to miss this story because there is a special video on the last page - Let’s celebrate Father’s Day 2020

Some of you have happy memories about your father while other's don't. Some don't have memories of a father at all. To commemorate this holiday, would you like to share your favorite memory of the father image in your life?

I will start it off. My father was my hero. He passed away 3 days before my 17th birthday. Although I still miss him today I do have a lot of fond memories of him and me together. My favorite memory that I would like to share with you today is this.

Living in Montreal while I was growing up my father was a big fan of hockey and the Candian hockey team. Every Saturday night the two of us would sit in front of the TV to watch the game together. With his passing I gave up on watching it because the pain was unbearable. When I got married and had my kids, my husband was not really a hockey fan but somehow my son became a fan once his children were born. Living in New Jersey need I say that my first born grandson and my son love the New Jersey Devils. So as my grandson was growing up I began watching hockey again with him. The circle went around and now I have memories of my grandson and I watching the games together on TV.

Now it's your turn. Please share a fond memory that you have of a father, or a father image that left an impression on your heart. And, please don't forget to read the Father's Day story of Tiffi and Kimmy celebrating Father's Day with Mr. Toffee.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?