🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rachel definitely wants to do a girly getaway

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
edited June 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Rachel definitely wants to do a girly weekend and it would be awesome if she could get a group of girls together. 

“Let’s see who I could ask?” Rachel thinks. “Of course, Tiffi because she loves planning things. Kimmy, Jenny and maybe Elsa would want to go too. I will give Tiffi a call tomorrow morning to see what she thinks about this.” 

Bright and early in the morning, Rachel wakes up and heads towards the kitchen to make some coffee.

Rancid comes into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee and heads out the front door. Another workday! 

Rachel wants to call Tiffi to ask her and the girls about having a girly weekend but maybe she should come up with ideas of where they can go so it’s Google Time! 

“We have to find a place where we can go to a spa,” she thinks. “Some place where it won’t cost us a fortune. Somewhere not too far away either.”  

Rachel searches for places that are not too far away from Candy Town.

“That’s it!” thinks Rachel. “Maybe we should go to Barcelona! It’s not too far away from us. Then we can meet up with all the CMs. Maybe we could do lunch with them! I have to call Tiffi to get her thoughts on this.” 

Tiffi is not home. She must be helping the players. Rachel gets her voicemail, so she leaves her a message. She is so excited that it’s a very long message. Time to go back to Google to find out more information to share with Tiffi.

Wow! She has no clue how to begin googling. She always relied on Tiffi before. But she is determined to show Tiffi that she can do it! 

Let’s continue to the next part of the story - Rachel looks online for things to do in Barcelona

Start at the beginning -  The girl’s getaway weekend

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?