🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The girl’s getaway weekend

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Rachel had a quiet weekend as the love of her life spent a man’s weekend with two of his friends. She missed him, but as much as they love spending time together, it’s just as important for them to spend time with their friends. It’s now Sunday evening and Rancid should be home any time. 

The front door opens and Rancid walks in.  He looks exhausted. 

“Hi hon,” says Rachel. “So how was your weekend with the men? You look exhausted. Didn’t you get enough sleep?” 

Hugs and kisses. He tells her that he needs to take a shower and then he will talk about the weekend.

If you want to read about the men going away for the weekend you can read it here - It's a man thing!

He begins singing in the shower and Rachel shakes her head. That racoon has no singing voice at all, but she loves him anyway. 

“Clean at last!” Rancid thinks to himself. “It’s not easy going camping for the weekend without a shower!” 

He walks into the living room where Rachel is sitting. He sits down and shakes his head. He tells her that Chewy was being Chewy and chewing a lot of bubblegum.  

“One minute I was sitting there talking to the men and then this strange odor hit me in the face,” Rancid says. “Yeti told me that I passed out from the smell, that’s how strong of an odor Chewy has! Later on, when I was trying to fall asleep in my tent I would have welcomed that smell so that I could pass out again. Didn’t get too much sleep. But the fish were biting, and we caught a lot of them. That was a good meal!  Yeti brought hot dogs and marshmallows, so we toasted them on the open fire. We talked about what we would like to do after dinner, and I suggested a sing-along but they made me stop singing. Not sure if they didn’t like the songs or my singing voice. But we really enjoyed the manly time together. You girls should plan a girly weekend away. Go to a spa, do some shopping and have some great food and wine!” 

Little does Rancid know that Rachel already had that idea in the works. She plans on contacting Tiffi to see if she would be interested.  

Let’s continue to the next part of the story – Rachel definitely wants to do a girly getaway

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?