🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

❓Q&A Time - Ask your questions to our Candy Crush Friends Level Designers Team!❓

Options

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @QueenMia! I ll come back if I have any questions, till that time let the Designers know that they have made a great game!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Posted in the Facebook community. Will get back here later on to add questions.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2020
    Options

Good day everyone, I would like to know who gets to pick the new character for the game and/or outfit?

1— Is it one person or is it a team decision? And, what theme to go with?

2— Do you choose a theme first and then choose the right character to go with the theme and then choose the outfit or do you choose the character, then come up with a theme for this character and his outfit?

I think you guys do an amazing job, keep up the good work 😊🐰

Thanks for the tag @QueenMia & @Sofia1992 🥰

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thank you @QueenMia & @Sofia1992 for the tags!!

I too would LOVE to know how exactly what determines the ‘difficulty’ of a level?!? Is it # of moves, friends we able to choose from to use OR the types of blockers on a specific level?? 🤔

Also I’d love to know if the types of blockers will be called out on the start menu of a level for our Daily Quests Like the Friends are? Currently there is NO way to know if a level has Poprocks or Carmel Clusters or Mints until you’ve played the level. If we could add that ‘design’ element to the start prompt screen that would be super helpful in completing daily quests 🙏🏻

🤗🍩

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thank you for tagging @QueenMia I am curious about how do the designers come up with an ideas for character's power.

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hey @QueenMia!

I have one question, for now. What inspires you to create new blockers such as the Hazelnut Crunch? Also for the characters like Jelly Queen and BGT?

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tags @QueenMia and @Sofia1992

If this question isn’t appropriate for this question and answer thread please ignore it @QueenMia I would like to know why when Friends send us lives that they don’t build up like they do in CCS. For example the other day when I ran out of lives it said I had 5 + 3 from friends, I didn’t collect them but next time I opened the app it said I only had 5 + 1. This is always the same they never build up if I don’t use them.

I also wonder how the level difficulty is decided, as I can pass a super hard level in one attempt and be on a classic level for several days.

I think the characters are excellent and love collecting new costumes.

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi everybody, first, thanks for your you tag @QueenMia I really enjoy the Q&A. Thanks to the level designers for their good job. My question is: Are you thinking or developing some new level mode?

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks for the tag @QueenMia & @Sofia1992

I would love to know who determines how many moves each level has.

Thanks for the amazing game it is amazing 😉 🐨🐬

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions!

One of the things I enjoy about King games is having “favorite levels” for things like completing quests and contests. I also really enjoy replaying certain levels because they are fun! I like to challenge myself to beat my score, or sometimes I get stuck on a regular level and just need a break.

Currently Friends does not have an easy way to replay old levels. Each episode requires tedious scrolling. This totally affects replay-ability.

Do you design levels with replay-ability in mind? If so, do you feel like they are limited by the lack of a good option to get from one episode to another?

Thank you!

♥️🐳

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?