🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

❓Q&A Time - Ask your questions to our Candy Crush Friends Level Designers Team!❓

Comments

• Suz123
    Suz123 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why did you change the format? No ads. No chance to earn extra boosters or moves.

suz12345

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

A question in my brain has been running through my head from the beginning and the question is now unfolding.😀

Q- When you're creating a level you are setting a few specific moves there, on what basis did you set these moves?

⭐️In most cases I have seen that I missed a level for single move or passed the level through the last move😇 That is, the moves of the level are set in a perfect way. Do you test the level by playing it yourself or by a different system? ⭐️

Thank You @QueenMia for giving me this opportunity.😍

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

I have another question that some of us have wondered before....Why has Olivia only got 5 tentacles 🐙 what happened to the other 3 ? I hope it’s not a sad story and just a technical one.

• Nikki_O
    Nikki_O Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! I'm Nikki and I'm new here i wanna know how this works

• Ycausil
    Ycausil Posts: 24 Level 2

My questions are:

1. Why are so hard the bumble gum levels? Even harder than very hard levels. Almost impossible without use a help.

2. Why do you lose the help when you leave the game for a time, that package of candys that you get at the first of a level, the sugar bag, this situation don't happen in Candy crush soda with the rainbow or Candy crush Saga with the robot.

• dougnat26
    dougnat26 Posts: 1 Newbie

Can amyone explain why all of my soda friemds dissapeared?

• bettyboop126
    bettyboop126 Posts: 1 Newbie

Were did all my friends go. I only have 2 friends, I even went back to the beginning they disappeared. What happen

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Wow - there are some great questions here - some I've been wondering about too. I also have been stuck for days on a classic level yet sometimes can pass a difficult one after one try (I know some of it is luck). However, what is the process you go through to determine the level of difficulty. Does the design team all play the level numerous times? Do you play with each of the different characters and then decide which three the player can choose from? Also sometimes I have noticed that the characters you can use for a specific level may change - do you use an algorithm for that?

I would also like to know (another player has asked this)-are you thinking of adding a new type of level? You just added a new blocker (the hazelnut Crunch - which is awesome by the way) - so are you working on a new type of level? What is the process you go through if you do create a new kind of level. Do you determine what the goal would be first (like dunk the cookies or free the animals) and then come up with specifics - the artwork if it is a new item (like collect the ice cream cones)?

I just think it is a fascinating process and I would love to find out more! 😊🐨💕

• Ttc1958
    Ttc1958 Posts: 1 Newbie

My screen size is small as if for a Kindle reader, how do I enlarge for a laptop?

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited June 2020

Thanks for the tag @QueenMia and @Sofia1992

But @mysticalmysty summed up my question I have the same question as well.

The classic levels are a bit harder than the super hard levels, it just doesn't make sense 🤔...Im curious why! I've heard many players ask this question as well in other discussions in the community.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?