🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Chewy really wishes that he had his parents with him

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited June 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

When this Sodapocalypse happened, there was so much Soda in the kingdom Bubblegum Troll was carried away into Soda World. 

The studio created the Bubblegum Hill event for the players and he became the King of Bubblegum Hill. Lately there seems to be problems with the event, so he spends his time in the Candy Kingdom helping the players with his special power.  

Fast forward …………………………

Bubblegum Troll’s name has now been changed to King Chewy. He still has some of his old quirky habits but that’s fine because he is still loved by all. He has made a lot of friends, especially since he’s no longer pranking them. They include him in all the holidays but something is missing. 

Last week it was Father’s Day and Tiffi made sure to include him in her plans. But something is making him very sad.

“I don’t have a father,” Chewy said. “I don’t know if I ever had a father or even a mother. I just suddenly showed up in the Candy Kingdom.” 

The sad look on his face was more than Tiffi could handle. She really loves her friend. He remembers how she called him a couple of weeks ago because she didn’t want him to be alone on Father’s Day. 

“Chewy, how about you join us for Father’s Day?” Tiffi says. “You already know everyone, and I really don’t want you to be alone. I’ll get back to you when we have all the details. Jenny wants us to come to her so when I get all the details I will let you know.” 

He loves his friends and he really enjoyed spending time with them but he sure wishes that he knew who his parents are. 

Let’s continue to the next part of the story – Who lives in that castle?

Start at the beginning – Chewy finds his father!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?