🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends app is freezing

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,430 Friends Moderator

@RachJain Welcome to our King community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends.

Please follow our troubleshooting steps, even if you may have tried individual steps before: 

- check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2 GB

- check for and run updates for your device and game

- clear the cache (on mobile devices, on Win / Laptop this is not possible)

- Force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Also make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

I advise against uninstalling because all boosters are lost.

Please get in touch if the above steps did not help. Thanks.

• RachJain
    RachJain Posts: 48 Level 2

It is still saying the same thing

• RachJain
    edited March 2022

@DieOmimi it says the same thing. The app works on the laptop, but not on the tablet (it always used to work).

• DieOmimi

@RachJain then I suspect it's because of your device.

To narrow it down, please tell me what your tablet is for a device (Android, Apple, Kindle...) and which version (I, for example, also play on a tablet, Android version 8.0.0 and EMUI version 8.0.0).

I would also need to know which version of the app is available on your device. On my I use Candy Crush Friends Saga version 1.76.6 (according to today's update).

If I know the specification of your device, I can look up which devices and which versions are basically supported.

Thank you very much.

• RachJain
    edited March 2022

@DieOmimi I use android version 6.0.1 . Candy Crush Friends Saga version 1.76.6 . As I said before, I was using the Candy Crush Friends app on the tablet before and it worked fine.

• DieOmimi

@RachJain I didn't find anything that Android 6.0.1 is no longer supported. But I myself had some problems with different games on Android 6.x.

Please let me ask our community manager tomorrow when she's back in the office. I'll get back to you as soon as I've found out more.

• RachJain

@DieOmimi If worse comes to worse, I'll uninstall the app and then re-install it. It will be my last resort.

• DieOmimi

@RachJain I have an answer from the studio. Android 6 is supported, but there are currently many crashes and charging issues 😓

IEs looks like the problem is hard to solve!

From my own experience, I have to tell you that I gave up playing on Android 6.0. I still have the device with two games that still work well (Farm Heroes Saga and Blossom Blast Saga). With my other games, I moved to a new device and have no problems there. Neither with the loading time nor with the reaction when playing itself. I play a total of 10 games of King. Only 2 of them are still playable on my Android 6.0 without any problems. 🤷

• RachJain
    edited March 2022

@DieOmimi I have been playing all 4 Candy Crush games on the tablet, but only the Candy Crush Friends app has started giving me problems. I can play it on the laptop. Would it help if I uninstall the app and then re-install it?

• DieOmimi

@RachJain this may help, but you will lose all your boosters (lollipops) in the process.

I just reinstalled the game on my Android 6. It runs and can be played. But unlike my other devices, it seems like "in slow motion" to me. I also just wanted to see if it could open and play on my old device. So yes, it does. Personally, I find it uncomfortable, it's too slow for me 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?