πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Dachs’ Deliveries is open for service πŸ’Œ πŸ• Help us and Win 10 Gold bars!

Options

Comments

• dialyn
    dialyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

I was able, with no team members, to finish the first six tasks. Now I find there is another level to play with only two hours to complete it. I've had it with this game. Congratulations to anyone who is able to complete it. There is no way I can finish.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,079 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Only two hours to go. My team wasn’t very active there was two others and now only one they popped up with about 3days left to go so no way will I finish the event

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
    Options

Really strange challenge.Β I still love this game, but the creative team better have good ideas in the future to make us forget this disastrous challenge πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

I did about 90% of the work by myself and just got the first delivery completed before the deadline. I have used so many boosters to help me to advance the levels so the achievement were counted. It literally depleted half of my stockpile in this single event.

May be the studio tested the challenge with a full team playing the early levels in the hundreds. That may be doable. However, even with an active team of five players, this challenge is still way too hard for advanced players playing difficult levels, especially post 3000 levels.

I do hope the studio would do major tweaks to this challenge. Otherwise there is no incentive to play this again.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

think the first develry I don't see other member on the task..but in the second delivery I can see them and their part to the task..I think please redo the delivery services with better improvement. Thank you.

I dont think I can finish by the time given but it is fun for me to play this. Thank you. No booster I buy just the normal given when quest complete.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey everyone.

I finished the first part with Dachs Deliveries. The most tasks were done by me.

Yep! I will agree that tasks were very hard but it's ok. At least, I've got some boosters and I'm happy about it. Hehe... Yes, my team wasn't very active at all but I tried all my best.

I'm sure that if CCFS Team fixes the problem with inactive teams, Dachs Deliveries will become better!~

So, I will wait about it the next time!~

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Second rounds see where it gonna take ..so far seem so good πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Angiebaby262002
    Angiebaby262002 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Where's game? Dach game gone

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

Right @Angiebaby262002 I was just playing like a minute ago and then by sudden the event just disappeared πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

The Dach event expired about an hour ago. I finished the first round with an hour left on the clock.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?