🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi calls her friends

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi realizes that she needs to create a list of who is doing what.

Yeti - juggling

Jean-Luc and Phillippe – ventriloquist

Jenny – fruit carving

Kimmy – singing 

Next on her list is Rachel and Rancid. 

“Hi Rachel, how are you doing today?” questions Tiffi. “Elsa asked me to help her write a story about a talent show. So, I am calling everyone to ask if they would like to participate.” 

Rachel tells Tiffi that she loves dancing. She has the right moves to wiggle and jiggle. Rachel giggles. She thinks of Jelly Queen wiggling and jiggling. 

“I would love to participate Tiffi,” Rachel says. “I enjoy dancing and I’ve got the best moves to wiggle and jiggle. Hey, I just got an idea! Jelly Queen used to love doing the wiggle and jiggle before she was banned and had to move here. Maybe she would like to do a dance with me.  Oh, and Red Rabbit loves his electric guitar so maybe he would be interested in being part of our team.” 

Sounds like a good idea. Tiffi asks Rachel if Rancid is home. She wants to ask him if he would like to be the emcee. Rachel tells Tiffi that he stepped out but she will give him the message when he returns. Next on her list is Jelly Queen. She’s not home so Tiffi leaves her a voicemail message. Red Rabbit is delighted that he can be a part of their team. Chewy tells Tiffi that he will see what stand-up comedy is all about. She already knows about his old pranks so how far off can comedy be from that? 

Rachel and Jelly Queen– dancing

Red Rabbit – plays guitar when girls dance and helps backstage

Chewy – stand-up comedy 

Let’s continue – Tiffi speaks to Elsa

Start at the beginning – Friends’ Got Talent

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?