๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿ…Weekly Race - Show us how many levels you've passed this week and collect your badges ๐Ÿญ

Options

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi ๐Ÿ™‹

๐ŸญAm finally going to try for the 100-150 levels in a week. There is and will be a lot happening in and involving Friends right now so figured good time as any. ๐Ÿค— In fact I only just finished Cowgirl Olivia... which I love and the 12 or so levels to chase those stars โญโญ all helped in quest. The Beach shell race is still on, I have the Sweet Streak for 2 days or so and in a little over a day the contest to share part of a 4 M pot full of gold bars will be running. There was 2 more reasons but they didn't pan out, one was the weekend challenge but my cookie count is still too low. ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

I took screenshot of map yesterday but fell asleep and forgot to do it. So this is going to be from Saturday - Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 1:55 PM. See you in 6 days hopefully with 150 levels done.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿญ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    Options

@EOTheGr8 how far have you come in a week?

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi oh sorry I forgot to post my entry lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hereโ€™s my entry for the 15 badge:

• DieOmimi
    Options
  • teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

Iโ€™m trying for the 75 levels in a week badge. Hereโ€™s where I started. โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ

Iโ€™ll post mine other screenshot next Monday. Yay! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

Teresa ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒบ

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    Options

@DieOmimi hi,

the new event with the Carnival started. If I finish some of those levels, won't they also count for this thread? They are new and they are inside my week-time!

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Kate3A, unfortunately only the levels on the main map count.

Levels from events can be applied to some competitions. Unfortunately not here.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi I joined Friends last Thursday it is an awesome game! ๐Ÿ˜

Please find my screen shots for 150 levels, there is more but then that would show how addicted I am ๐Ÿคฃ

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Racoon7 Welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga. ๐Ÿค—

I'm glad you like the game. I started last year in the fall and am now at level 2300. I'm moving faster here than with Farm Heroes. LOL ๐Ÿคฉ

Unfortunately, I have to tell you that the weekly race works a little differently. You post a screenshot with the start of the race and after a week with the end of the race. If you want, I can accept level 161 as the start of your race. In a week you can post how far you have come and then you will receive the corresponding badges. From my experience: I also got the badges when I was a beginner. It is still very easy to move forward. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?