🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi meets Katie

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi gets done quicker than she thought so she has the whole afternoon free. She decides to check out the tents behind the bridge to see if anything else has been placed there.

She is pleasantly surprised to see a girl talking to Chewy. Maybe she’s with the circus and can tell Tiffi all about it. 

“Hi Chewy, I came by to see if anything else was brought here,” says Tiffi. 

Chewy introduces his new friend, Katie, who is part of the circus. He is bubbling from excitement thinking about the circus coming to town. 

“Hi Tiffi, it’s nice to meet you,” Katie says. “I was just telling your friend what the circus is all about. If you have some time, I can explain it to both of you. But first I need both of you to understand that what I tell you about the circus is not our circus. Things have changed drastically and I will explain it as I explain the old circus ways to you. First I’d like to show you a short video of what the circus used to be.”

The guys love the video and thank her so much for showing it to them. 

“Would you like to learn more about some of the acts that the old circus used to have?” Katie asks. 

OMG! Tiffi is so excited that she can’t believe all of this. Katie begins to talk about the clowns. 

Let’s continue - Clowns in the circus

Start at the beginning – The circus is coming to town!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?