🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Mr. Toffee knows what a circus is

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi walks into the candy store and finds Mr. Toffee finishing a huge candy basket for a customer. 

“Dad did you go by the bridge this morning?” Tiffi questions. “It’s the circus and it’s coming to town! They now have a circus sign on the top of the tent and 3 more tents set up too. But Dad, what is a circus? We never went to a circus before.” 

Mr. Toffee puts the finished gift basket in the back of the store and comes back to talk to his daughter. 

“Yes, I have heard of the circus,” Mr. Toffee says. “But this is the first time that it’s coming to Candy Town. I saw the tents on the way in here today too. I remember reading somewhere about ‘The Greatest Show on Earth’ and it’s a travelling show.”

“I hope that when it shows up here that it’s still the 3-ring circus,” Mr. Toffee continues. “They will have elephants performing in one circle and maybe trapeze artists on the other end and in the middle it could be the clowns performing.” 

Tiffi needs to learn more about the circus. She also needs to find out when it will be coming to town. Maybe some of her friends will want to see it too. But, right now she needs to go help the players clear the levels. She tells Mr. Toffee that she will see him later on. 

Let’s continue - Tiffi meets Katie

Start at the beginning – The circus is coming to town!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?