game works much better now but all of the boosters I had are gone

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options

I will help you... φ(゜▽゜*)♪

Hi @OVgirl79,

Welcome to our community and thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends...

There are a couple of reasons you may lose visibility of your Boosters. 

The two main reasons are: 👇

You are disconnected from your King or Facebook account 

The game has been deleted/reinstalled from the device

If you have disconnected from your account, here’s what you can do... 👇👇👇

Try reconnecting to your account.

• If you are not connected to the correct account, this may be the reason you can’t see your Boosters. This happens when players share their device with someone else.

If you’re connected to the wrong account:

• Return to the main screen, where the Play button appears
    • Tap the cog-wheel and navigate to the settings menu
    • Select Log Out to disconnect from your account
    • You should now be back at the main screen and can reconnect to the correct account (see below for how)

If you have a King account

• Tap the cog-wheel and select the orange King account login button
    • Submit your saved King email address and password

You'll now connect to your King account and your progress, Boosters, and Gold Bars again...

If you connected to Facebook before

• Open the Facebook application on your device and log in to your own correct Facebook profile.
    • Open the game and tap the blue Facebook connect button, to re-link your game to the now active Facebook profile
    • If this was the Facebook profile you used, you'll now recover your progress, Boosters and Gold Bars

If both of these methods do not recover your Boosters, the support team can offer support and replacement for any you purchased but had not yet used...

Please Contact with Support team... HERE!!!

If the Boosters were won or obtained for free in the game, the support team do not offer a replacement.

The following events will mean your Boosters cannot be recovered or replaced.

You started playing on a new device...

• Boosters cannot be transferred between devices, so we'd recommend you use as many as possible on your old device, before picking up your progress in the game on your new one.

You deleted, uninstalled or reinstalled the game...

• These steps involve deleting the data where your Boosters are saved. This is irreversible and your items cannot be recovered. When applying an update, it's important to use the Update option when available in the Google Play or App Store, and not remove and reinstall the game.

You use an Android device and have cleared the 'App Data'...

• This is irreversible and therefore your items cannot be recovered!

Hope that helps...

See you around... 😘

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to our wonderful king community.

Very sorry about your loss of boosters. Actually the boosters are stored on the device and not in the game application so that it may be used even if we play offline. So whenever game crashes, or reinstalled or change of device we are bound to lose the boosters. And once lost it can not be recovered. But if you have any purchased boosters you need to contact directly from your game to player support and hopefully they will take an action in your favour.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear welcome to our community

Sorry for the inconvenience but when we Uninstall The Game All boosters will disappear from game because its saved on your own storage not online anywhere.

Please Read This. 👇👇

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/272238/lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?