👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🏝 Friends' Sunny Tales have arrived in the Kingdom ☀️

Options

Comments

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    edited September 2020
    Options

I don't want to spoiler you but if you want them is the same as the soccer player everyone so now if you got Tiffi the soccer player you now have two of them also congrats 🎉 everyone

• philodendron
    philodendron Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I am having an ongoing problem with this event. I tried to contact support but was directed here.

I have successfully completed all 14 levels of the first 2 weeks, yet I have never received the “week reward.” So not only have I not received any of the boost rewards for these 2 weeks, I have not received any of the pieces for Tiffi’s new costume. What happens is, I am able to get the daily rewards for each of the levels, but then the game crashes before it can give me the “week reward” on the 7th day. I have played previous events that followed this model of the weeks and did not encounter this problem in the past, i.e. I was able to get the “week rewards.”

Here are screenshots showing the successfully completed weeks. Yet I have zero pieces of Tiffi’s costume, and obviously did not receive the boost rewards either.

Could someone assist me in getting support for this problem? Thank you.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @philodendron, welcome to our sweet community, sorry you’re having problems with your game. I see you have successfully completed week 1&2 have you completed the 3d week, it ends today, so if you have completed all 3 weeks of the event, you should receive Summer Tiffi. Are you able to show us the final week ? As for your boosters, we’ll need a CM for this, @QueenB or @QueenMia will be here tomorrow. In the mean time, make sure you have the latest update and clear cache and cookies, shut your game off and device, wait 10 seconds then reopen.

Have a wonderful day 😊🐰

• little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    Options

Got Tiffi Summer!! 😁

Waiting for the Superstar levels now!

• Shirtae
    Shirtae Posts: 66 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I got her!!! Yeah...WHOOP , WHOOP🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,088 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

I was lucky and got 2 color candies, so I ended up using only a few moves.😃

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Main objective completed. Wondering what will come next before I can get out of 1724.

• philodendron
    philodendron Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @Nat09 , thank you for your warm welcome and kindness.

I have just completed all 21 levels of the first 3 weeks successfully. Screenshot attached. I tried all of your suggestions and tips before attempting the 21st level, yet I received the same result. I received the “day reward,” but no “week reward.” Thus, I have again not received the boosters, nor any portion of Tiffi’s new costume, for the 3rd straight week.

Hi @QueenB or @QueenMia ,

Can you please assist me in getting a resolution from support, with regards to my missing boosters and Tiffi costume? Thanks everyone.

Edited to update:

I just played one of the main levels, and after it ended, one of the “week rewards” popped up, screenshot attached. So now I am missing only 2 of the “week rewards” instead of 3.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?