1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🐕 Dachs’ Deliveries is back with some updates 💌

Options

Comments

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

It's so easy to get stuck on 150 stars and 500 moves unless someone happens to be in an easy zone. Given the fact of quick cascade system (the one in old CCS) and damage-protection process, many of the levels are harder.

• Smokvica
    Smokvica Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

How many deliveries are there?

This time I hope we'll finish the 3rd one, so.. is there more or not? So the next time i save my nerves for something else, not Dach 🤣🤣

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

Delivery #7 😄🎉

I guess there’s no limit to how many deliveries there are, as long as we keep completing?

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 986 Level 4
    Options

My team and I actually nearly finished level 3..... just the damn super hard levels.

at least this time I had active players which helped - just don’t like the super hard levels as I am on 2183 and only 1 super hard level every 20 and that takes a week to do about 25.... hmmmmm

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

My team came close to finishing level 2 of Dachs. That 150 star task is hard, and because most of the team was working on that, we couldn't finish the combine a color bomb with a wrapped candy task either. That one would have been super easy if I had been in an easy patch of levels and had an active sweet streak, but I'm in a hard patch of levels right now.

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

Dachs is back again, and I have an inactive team again. There are two tasks that I know will be too hard for me to finish by myself this time. 150 stars and 8 hard levels.

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    Options

I NEED HELP!!!

Dachs Delivery shows on the bottom left of my screen, but whenever I click on it, Candy Crush crashes! Regardless how many lives I have. Same thing happens when I click on the new button with the people on it (the button and the Dacks icon appeared on the same time)

Even when it first showed up on t he game and a big screen appeared telling me to choose friends or they will be chosen for me, i clicked on that screen and it crashed. It's been 2 days now, please help.

PS: I'm a newbie so maybe this is not the right discussion to ask the Game Managers to help. If you could redirect me that would be also helpful....

• Niki_bg
    Niki_bg Posts: 181 Level 3
    Options

on different devices task's are different: on the PC it looks like this

on phone looks like this:

• criscount
    criscount Posts: 403 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Wow,

I must have got a great group on Dachs delivery everytime. I try to lead by example and usually pick a task no one else chooses. Then I move to the next task that is almost complete. I like this part of bonuses in the game . I just wish I could receive lives. I can give them and if I buy a set of lives , the game always prompts me to give lives and I do . But I have not received lives in a long time. Sigh

• Elenna
    Elenna Posts: 1,685 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?