🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Linked accounts

Options
Lizelle8229
Lizelle8229 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi

It seems that my partner and I share the same profile even when we are signed in on two different email accounts. If I pass a level it updates and passes the level on her profile.

How can we unlink the two?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Lizelle8229 Hi and welcome, If i am not mistaken i think when this happens it is not possible to unlink the accounts. Seen this various times on candy crush saga and is always a risk when playing two accounts on the same device.

Will tag @PummyRaj as here knowledge on this game is far superior than mine

Hope this helps

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lizelle8229 and lovely bday to you.

Please read the article below regarding your issue and hopefully you'll get it fixed. If possible, I advise that both of you play on a separate device to ensure that the progress is properly sync.

If someone else used your device and the game got connected to their account instead, you will need to log them out and then log back in to your account in the game. Tap 'My Profile' in the game and log out in the bottom of the page to disconnect the account from the game.

If the connection to someone else's Facebook account stays stuck even though you have disconnected them, please go here to force the game to connect to your account instead.

If there's a crash or game freeze in the device that requires you to reinstall your app, then both of you may lose all the boosters that are stored in the device 😊

Hope the above info is helpful to you and let us know if you need other help ☺️

Have a wonderlicious day and happy gaming ❤️🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?