🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Second round of judging

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“Contestants, for this round you are going to be creating your favorite Italian meal,” says the host. “You have 45 minutes to create the best Italian meal and your time starts now!” 

The four of them make a mad dash to the pantry. Yeti is getting the hang of this and he’s having a great time. Yeti chooses to go with lasagna but since the time is short he chooses lasagna that doesn’t have to be boiled. Tiffi decides to make fettuccine alfredo, Kimmy chooses just plain spaghetti with meat sauce and Jenny decides to do rotini pasta with a bolognese sauce. 

Oh no, what’s going on? Kimmy is struggling. I think she forgot what ingredients she needs for the sauce. She puts the spaghetti up to boil and hopes that her memory comes back. 

“Contestants, you have 15 minutes left!” says the host.  

Yes! Kimmy remembers and gets the sauce done with just enough time to plate. 

“You better start plating,” says the host. “Only10 seconds left to go …………. 10, 9, 8, ………..1. Times up! Now let’s hear from the judges.”

“The lasagna is pretty good but it could use more sauce,” says the second judge.  The other two agree with him. 

“The fettucine alfredo is really good,” says the first judge. “The pasta is al dente!” One judge agrees and the other judge would have liked it better with some mushrooms added. 

“The spaghetti with meat sauce is missing spices and I don’t taste any salt in the sauce,” says the third judge. The other two judges agree. 

“The pasta with Bolognese is very good!” says the second judge. One judge agrees and the other says that there aren’t enough spices.

“Yeti, if you are the lucky winner, do you have plans of what you will do with the cash reward?” asks the host. 

“I really haven’t given it much thought,” Yeti says. “I am just enjoying all these different things that I can cook. Hmmm……. I’ll have to give that more thought.” 

“Moving right along, it’s now time for the third round,” says the host. 

Let’s continue here - Third round of judging

Start at the beginning - The search is on for the Kingdom’s best chef

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?