🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Kimmy talks to other characters along the way

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
edited September 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

What is that squirrel doing? He just chewed up another tree and it looks like it’s about to fall.

“Why aren't there warnings?” asks Squirrel. “These trees are so delicious you can chew right through 'em! I chomped through more trees than we needed! Hope I don't get in trouble! Timber!”

Kimmy jumps out of the way to make sure that she’s not in the path when the tree comes down. As she continues walking she hears a loud thud! Guess the tree just fell.

Hey there’s Tinman. Guess he must have gotten oil from the Wizard who lives in the land of Oz because he’s bending up and down without any trouble.

“The postman was just here, he has a message for you,” says Tinman. “When you find the postman, tell him I'm still waiting for my missing parts!”

Oh no he is all oiled up but he’s not all put together. Kimmy looks at the GPS on her phone and she is getting closer but she still has a distance to go. She tells Tinman that if she sees the postman she will pass the message along to him.

Let’s continue here - Kimmy is wondering if she will ever find the players

Start at the beginning - Kimmy gets her temporary superpower

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?