🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Beans here and beans there, beans seem to be everywhere

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited September 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

They continue walking and end up bumping into Amelia who is checking out the strawberries.

“Hi Amelia,” Rachel says. “Look Rancid the beans are all over the ground here too.” 

Amelia looks up and then looks on the ground. Rachel starts telling Amelia about the singing carrots. All of a sudden a couple of strawberries begin to move and they start doing a dance.  

What’s going on? 

Rachel tells Amelia that one of the carrots started talking and the beans were mentioned. Maybe they are magical beans. But how and why are they suddenly appearing in Amelia’s fields?

“When I checked on my onion cropsies earlier, a couple of them were alive there too,” Amelia says. “Hunter was going around in circles because he was hearing the onions talking to each other. He had a puzzled look on his face and couldn’t understand what was going on. Two of the onions were sharing jokes while others were laughing hysterically. I saw beans on the ground there too.” 

Amelia asks Rancid to help her get to the bottom of this. What? Did he hear that right? She is asking the character that she most dislikes to help her solve this mystery. Wow! Let’s see what happens next. 

Let’s continue here - Is that a beanstalk? 

Start at the beginning – Farm Heroes Got Talent (Part 1)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?