🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

purchased more moves and it’s not giving it to me

Options
dldbnz
dldbnz Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Support

I won the level, by purchasing more moves, and it’s not giving it to me. Please correct

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

If your question is that you won the level and still not move to next level then very sorry but sometimes if the level is not registered fully to the server then you have to replay the level. Thats why it is always recommended to let the process of completion of level fully register and dont close it abruptly.

But if your question is that you purchased moves and didnt get the moves then please follow below link.

Thanks.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,884 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you click here to try these steps that I hope this helps :

You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with purchase" and then "Purchase items not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

Even after passing a level, the level will not be registered until the score board comes in front of you.😔 Did you close or minimize the game as you passed the level?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @dldbnz and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. I am sorry to hear that this happened to you and as stated above - it sounds like you may need to replay it and I realize tis is very frustrating, especially since you bought extra moves to complete it in the first place.

To make sure it is not a random glitch in your game, please clear your cache and restart your device ,but make sure it is off for at least 10 seconds. It is also good practice to make sure you always have the latest version of the game.

I wish you good luck and hope it doesn't happen to you again.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community! 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @dldbnz and good day to you.

Understood that you have purchased moves to help you pass a level but you didn't move on to the next level. There are few reasons that you didn't move on to the next level, that includes, among others that have been advised by our Experts and Superstars above, it could be due to game crash mid way, battery died.

Whatever the reason is, regret to inform you that you have to replay that level to move on to the next. You may adopt the following general tips if you replay that level:-

1. Take your time to play.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game and always play at the lowest level of the game board as more candies will drop from the top. This will also give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    3. Activate the hint, if any, under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out.
    4. Relax and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    5. Hope for a lucky game board.

You may also visit here for tips on level.

I wish you good luck and happy crushing! Please let us know if you need help with other issue.

Thank you 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?