🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Chewy looks for scarecrow ideas

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Chewy arrives at home and his father is trying to think of what to cook for dinner.

“Hi Dad, where are you?” asks Chewy. “Oh, here you are in the kitchen. What are we having for dinner? I just met up with Tiffi, Red Rabbit, and Olivia. We are going to go trick or treating together for Halloween. Red Rabbit heard that the community wants to run their own scarecrow contest and have the players in the community vote for the winner. Are you interested in doing it again with me? Do you need help with dinner? If not, I want to make another scarecrow so I want to do some googling.” 

Arthur tells him to go ahead and look on his computer. He can prepare the food by himself.

Chewy types in ‘scarecrow ideas’ and the results come up with a group of pictures. Look at that!  Someone made a scarecrow look alike of President Trump for their front lawn. So many pictures but he’s not sure what he wants to do yet. Arthur calls him to say that dinner is ready so he will look for more ideas after they finish eating. 

Let’s continue - Another scarecrow contest yippee!

Start at the beginning - Halloween 2020 in the Candy Kingdom (Part 1)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?