🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Halloween 2020 in the Candy Kingdom (Part 1)

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend

The characters really enjoyed the scarecrow contest and were quite surprised that the judges were the Superstars, @KimElston, @KingChewy and @mysticalmysty. They were very fair and showed no favoritism, although King Chewy does express a favoritism to his namesake.  Please feel free to read the story - Seasons come and season go – the scarecrow.

The winners were so excited. Now that the contest is over, they all have to start thinking about trick or treating. Tiffi wonders if they will have Halloween this year because of the COV-19 virus. She better check on Google to see what’s going on.

She types the year and Barcelona into the Google search bar and finds an interesting article about trick or treating in Spain. Before reading the article she finds other very interesting titles. Her phone rings so she looks to see who is calling her.  Her buddy Jenny is calling! 

“Hi Tiffi, how are you?” asks Jenny. “It’s been a while since I last saw you so let’s make plans to get together. My uncle told me that he won second place in the scarecrow contest. I was very happy for him. There was no way that I could have made it in time to create a scarecrow and enter it in the contest but I’m glad that my uncle won. Hey maybe we should do trick or treating in Candy Town this year.” 

Tiffi thinks that it’s an excellent idea and she tells Jenny that she was just checking on Google to see if they were doing it this year because of the COVID-19 virus. It looks like they might so Tiffi tells Jenny that she’ll check with the other characters to see who wants to go trick or treating with them. She promises to get back to her later on in the day.

Let’s continue - Different ways to celebrate the holiday in Spain

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?