🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi tells everyone about a prank that was played on her

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Our lovable Yeti just can’t say no to chocolate. 

“Yeti, where did you get that ice cream?” asks Chewy. 

“This one lady ran out of candy so she gave us ice cream instead,” says Tiffi. “Of course, Yeti asked for two because one isn’t enough for him!” 

They all look at each other with a look of “oh really. Chewy rolls his eyes upwards. 

“Uncle Yeti, I hope that you don’t fall asleep from eating too much chocolate,” says Jenny. “We haven’t finished trick or treating yet. You are dripping the ice cream on your clothes. I think you should just throw it away.” 

Yeti looks at the ice cream and watches it dripping on his sleeve. He looks at Jenny with an expression on his face like he wants to finish eating it. He listens to his niece and throws it away. Then he wipes his mouth on his sleeve. Hey, it’s dirty anyway! 

Tiffi asks everyone if they heard any weird strange sounds. Chewy starts to tremble when he thinks about those sounds that were coming from the inside of that house. 

“We just heard these eerie sounds coming from some ghosts hanging on a tree,” says Tiffi. “We were trying to figure out if they were real or just some recording creating those sounds. Did I ever tell you what happened to me once on Halloween Day?”

“I was watching TV in my bedroom when suddenly I heard this weird noise outside my window,” Tiffi says. “Then I saw a shadow of a person leaning against the window. I heard ‘help me’ a couple of times. I opened the front door and there was this kid standing there laughing so hard. I went over to him and started yelling that it wasn’t funny. He stopped laughing long enough to say that it’s Halloween and he was just having a little fun.” 

That wasn’t very nice! 

Let’s continue - The name of the holiday has changed over the years

Start at the beginning –  Halloween 2020 in the Candy Kingdom (Part 2)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?