πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

A Candy Christmas Carol πŸŽ„ Chapter 1: Christmas Eve Day

BlueberryCupcake
BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Once a upon a time in the Candy Kingdom, it was Christmas Eve in Candy Town. The children are singing, turkey and ham are cooking, and the presents are wrapping.

Tiffi and Kimmy are playing snowball fights with Jenny and Jean-Luc, as Mr. Yeti is watching them play. Suddenly, the Bubblegum Troll saw them playing, and came up to them. "What are you kid doing?" Asked the Bubblegum Troll. "We're playing snowball" Tiffi say. "Care to join us?" "Join? A snowball fight?" Say the Bubblegum Troll. "No way! You know how must I hate snow! It's made of water, and I hate water!" "Ok..." Said Jenny. "Say, how about you join us for a Christmas party tomorrow night?" "A Christmas party eh?" Say the Bubblegum Troll. "Yep." Said Jean-Luc. "Turkey with the stuffing in it. And those sweet pudding with the fruitcake by it." Tiffi say. "The ham and the cranberry sauce." Kimmy added. "And don't forgot about those Christmas cookie!" Jenny say. "Wanna join?" "I love to, but I got some other stuff to do." The Bubblegum Troll says as he leave. "Hey, how about getting hot chocolate from my uncle?" Jenny asks.

Tiffi and Kimmy followed Jenny for hot chocolate when Jean-Luc is wondering about the Bubblegum Troll. "Hey Jean! You coming?" Kimmy ask. "I'm going to see what the Bubblegum Troll is up to." Jean-Luc answer. "Get one for me!"

"Christmas party? Pfft, who needed that?" The Bubblegum Troll said as he walked into the bubblegum bridge. "What's so special about it? It's just kids opening presents." As he got inside the bridge, he thinks about how must how he dislike Christmas party. "I need to stop from happening! But how?" He thinks and thinks when he got an idea. "I can make a jelly minion that can ruin Christmas forever!"

Jean-Luc can not believe of what the Bubblegum Troll has say! He's going to ruin Christmas! Jean-Luc has to tell his friends about the Bubblegum Troll going to ruin Christmas!

πŸŽ„PreviousπŸŽ„ ❄️ πŸŽ…πŸ»Go back to the beginningπŸŽ…πŸ» ❄️ β˜ƒοΈNextβ˜ƒοΈ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?