πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

It's that time of year.... Pg. 1 πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŒ¨

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

It is snowing in the small little town called Candy Town. It is so freezing cold and the whole area is covered in powdered sugar snow and ice. Everyone in Candy Town has been preparing for the most exciting time of the year. And that time is.....Christmas! They decorated their homes and businesses with blinking lights and beautiful Christmas trees. They cleaned out their chimneys so that the jolly Santa Claus can deliver all the presents to every nice person.

You better watch out, you better not cry,

Better not pout, I'm telling you why,

Santa Claus is comin' to town πŸŽ…β„οΈ

Tiffi and her friends are planning a huge party the night before Christmas. She can't wait to spend her time with her family and friends. She and Mr. Toffee have prepared the Christmas tree and now are settling on getting the food ready and of course, their wish lists!

"Tiffi sweetheart?", Mr. Toffee asked. "What do you want for Christmas?"

Tiffi looked at him with big, hazel eyes and answered, "I want every candy in all of Candy Kingdom! Chocolate, lollipops, gummy bears, everything!" She giggled.

Her father chuckled at her response. "Why not something you really want your whole life? Like a new toy or something?"

The blonde pigtailed girl looked back at him with a wide grin. "I wanna see Santa Claus Daddy! I wanna see him up close in person! I wanna be able to talk to him and oh, maybe catch a ride on his sleigh! I'll get to see the reindeer!" Her eyes sparkled as she said those words innocently.

"Haha, maybe or maybe not will he come here this year. You've been a nice girl with your big heart and will to help others with their levels. But you've also been reckless and do not listen what I have to say sometimes. So I don't know if you're eligible to be on Santa's nice list or not".

She pouted, her cheeks puffed up. "Of course I'm 'eligible' to be on Santa's nice list Daddy! You saw me help countless of players with all my friends! So I deserve to be on his nice list!"

"But one time I saw you creating a lot of fish for one player and turns out it didn't help him much at all. That's because you keep placing them in places where the player cannot make a match with one of them. And the player just quit and uninstalled the game. He didn't have gold or boosters and was stuck on that level for months! Well, not exactly months but for a couple of weeks! Do you know how important that is to keep our players satisfied to continue playing the game and producing more Sweetonium for our kingdom? Maybe that's what your naughty self did for a couple other players!"

Tiffi looked down in shame. "Yeah, I guess maybe I did that but not all the time! My friends would never turn down on the players, especially me!"

"Well that's a good thing to know. Speaking of your friends, why don't you invite them to come? I'm sure they'll be thrilled to see what we have brought out for them."

"Okay Daddy!" She sprinted to her room for her phone and began calling each and every one of her friends. She called her sister Kimmy and also Jenny as well. They would love to spend time together with their family. Her friends agreed and they will be here on time. The girl is beyond happy as she hears her sister and best friend is coming. Then she sat down by her desk and began writing her wish list.

Dear Santa,

I have been very nice this year. You've been watching me right? I did all the hard work for my father and helped the players with their saga levels and events. So the things I want this year are:

A giant teddy bear that smells like chocolate

A new princess costume

A load of lollipops

A pet hamster

Lots of gold bars!

And a new bow

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

~Tiffi

She smiled as she finished the last bit of her wish list, grabbed her coat, and went out to the red mailbox at the town square to send it to Santa. As soon as she successfully dropped off the letter in the mailbox, she heads back home to help her father with the decorations.

Next >🎁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?