๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Decorating the house Pg. 2 ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

After she sends her wish list to Santa, Tiffi heads home to help her father with the decorations. She stumbled upon the one she loved for a long time.

"Oh uh, hey Tiffi" he said, his face showing a bright red.

"Hi" she greeted. "I was just on my way home to help my father decorate the house. It's gonna be so pretty! You're gonna love it!"

"Y-yeah. But not as pretty as you!" His face was far more flushed than it seems.

She giggled, a pink tint on her cheeks. "Hey! Would you mind helping me set up for the party on tomorrow? It's highly appreciated and you can get to spend time with me! How's that sound?" She sounds excited all right. Her voice was filled with an energetic tone that could make anyone's heart melt from the cuteness coming out of her. It's like she's too pure for this candy world, even for Nutcracker, who was just about the same. They're both cute little cinnamon rolls who they want to protect each other so much.

"Sure! Let's go then!" They both strolled through Candy Town together, holding hands as they passed by a lot of shops decorated with Christmas lights. Christmas music was playing in the background, making the scenery radiate with the Christmas spirit.

As soon as they got to Tiffi's house, Mr. Toffee was already starting to decorate the house with beautiful, shining lights. "Hey sweetie! Hello Nutcracker! Are you going to help me with the lights?" He asked while detangling the cords.

โ€Yes sir Mr. Toffee sir! Anything for you!โ€ Nutcracker said as he did a saluting gesture before walking inside. Tiffi followed him with their hands still intertwined with each other.

โ€Thanks my fellow soldier!โ€ He called. โ€œIโ€™m going to decorate on the outside so let me know if you need anything alright?โ€

Mr. Toffee headed out into the cold weather to decorate the house from the outside while the two little lovebirds help him on the inside. Tiffi let go of his hand and took off her coat. She threw it on the couch. They saw the huge Christmas tree in the living room, admiring its beautiful picture. The lights were shining and blinking, the ornaments and the star on top gleaming. They couldnโ€™t help but stare at the glorious view.

โ€œWow. This tree is so big! I love all these ornaments hanging all over it! Itโ€™s like a rainbow that you can see in your home with all the colorful lights surrounding it!โ€ Tiffiโ€™s eyes were sparkling like the ornaments on the tree.

โ€œI agree with you. And besides, nothing is more beautiful than you I know it.โ€ Blood rushed up to Tiffiโ€™s cheeks emitting a tiny bit of heat and making her face as a tomato. She turned her head away to hide her red face, smiling awkwardly.

โ€œY-yeah, kinda like thatโ€ She went over to the box of multicolored lights next to the tree. โ€œLetโ€™s hang up these lights shall we?โ€

โ€œOkay!โ€ The young couple went all around the house, putting up the Christmas lights everywhere. On the stairs, the walls, the doors, the tables, even on the chandelier. After a long time, the two decided to take a break.

โ€œHey, why donโ€™t we go and play in the snow outside? We can build a snowman and make snow angels, and oh, maybe we can have a snowball fight! Thisโ€™ll be fun!โ€ Seeing Tiffiโ€™s big smile, Nutcracker felt a pang in his heart feeling like itโ€™s trying to jump out of his chest at any second.

โ€œYes letโ€™s do it! Iโ€™ll race you outside!โ€ And with that, he took off heading toward the door. โ€œOh youโ€™re on!โ€ Tiffi took her coat and sprinted after him, leaving the lights on behind them.

Back to the Beginning ๐ŸŽ… < Previous ๐ŸŽ„ Next >๐ŸŽ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?