πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Preparing the food Pg. 5 πŸ₯’πŸŽπŸ°

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Yeti woke up less than an hour ago, still trying to figure out what was going on while he was asleep. That hot chocolate really worn him out real good. He got up and stretched his arms out to numb the pain. He walked away from the fireplace and to the bathroom.

As soon as he got out, he saw the others with Mr. Toffee. They were trying to help him with the food. Cooking, cutting and chopping everything. Mr. Toffee was preparing the turkey, Tiffi was helping him cut the fruits and vegetables, and Nutcracker was helping him with the desserts. He asked Mr. Toffee if he could help with anything, and he told him he could buy some wheat bread from the bakery. He agreed and took off to get the loaf.

The bakery was not too far from the house, just a couple seconds on foot. Eventually Yeti bought two large loaves of bread for 12 gold and walked out. He went straight back to Tiffi's house, and Mr. Toffee grinned at him.

"Thank you very much Yeti" he said, placing the turkey in the oven. "Put them on the table over there"

He did as he told him and went to Tiffi and Nutcracker. "Soooo whatcha making?"

"Oh, it's just some sort of fancy Christmas dinner. With the turkey, fruits and vegetables, and best of all, the yummy desserts!" Tiffi licked her lips hungrily.

"I'm making cookies!" Nutcracker said proudly. "There's a snowman, reindeer, and even Santa!" He pointed to the holiday-cut raw dough on the countertop.

"We'll certainly be making more desserts, including chocolate! With marshmallows of course!" She spoke in a joyous tone.

Yeti looked like he was craving for those chocolate desserts. Tiffi couldn't help but laugh wholeheartedly as she thinks about the outcome of eating too much chocolate.

"C'mon, you can't even resist one piece of chocolate for a tough guy like you." She snickered lightly.

He stopped daydreaming and looked at her before pouting. "I've been meditating and exercising a lot to control my HUGE appetite and you think this is funny?"

She stopped laughing and just smiled. "Oh don't be silly. Jenny was far more active than you. She spent all her time trying to rescue you from the clutches of the mischievous Jelly Queen without breaking a sweat. While you just couldn't do anything inside that blob of green jelly."

"I was trapped alright! And couldn't move!" He yelled, getting annoyed with all the teasing.

Nutcracker had this awkward smile on his face, confused of what was going on. He was just finishing up on the cookies, ready to bake in the oven.

"Alright guys, while the turkey is cooking I'll be off to buy some wine and champagne. Would you guys like any soda?" Mr. Toffee asked the three.

"Yes please!" Tiffi and Nutcracker exclaimed in unison.

"I'll have the diet one" Yeti answered.

"Okay I've got it. Keep those desserts coming and don't make a mess alright? I'll be back shortly" He put on his coat and walked out the door.

"Cookies are ready to go!" Nutcracker proclaimed. He settled the tray under the turkey on the lower rack, careful not to burn himself.

"Oh yeah! Those cookies will be so delicious! I bet Santa will love them!" The cute pigtailed girl jumped for joy.

"But we were going to eat all of them don't you think?" The big fluffy creature replied with concern.

"Let's just save a few so we don't have to feel guilty about not sharing" The brave and innocent soldier added.

They all smiled at each other and continued to make delicious desserts. Tiffi was going to make a delicious Christmas themed cake, Nutcracker was handling the marshmallows and chocolate, and Yeti was making gelatin. The three worked very hard to make the sweetest desserts everyone can enjoy. They decorated them with the Christmas colors and decorations and most importantly, they made them with love.

Mr. Toffee came back not long after, and saw the three miraculously working on their sweetest desserts. He went to put down the bottles of wine and champagne and cans of soda.

After they were all done, they preserved their finished sweets for the party. It was getting dark soon, so Yeti and Nutcracker went back home to prepare themselves. Tiffi was feeling excited. Not just for the food and desserts, but to see everyone. Everyone getting together in one piece. The happy thought was stuck in her head as she took a bath and helped her father with the rest of the preparations. Soon, she was feeling sleepy after a long day of work. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and slumped on her bed in her room. She looked out through the window seeing the snow fall and the lights shining everywhere. Then she closed her eyes and slept peacefully, with Santa watching her every move.

Back to the Beginning πŸŽ… < Previous πŸŽ„ Next >🎁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?