πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Walking around Candy Town Pg. 6 🍭🦌

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The next morning, Tiffi woke up and jumped out of bed excitingly. Today is Christmas Eve and also, the day of the party! She rushed downstairs to eat breakfast. Crunchy O's cereal, her favorite. She climbed up the counter, trying to reach her cereal. She leaned and stretched out her hand until she grabbed hold of the box. Being the reckless fellow she is, she doesn't notice the jar of cookies and other miscellaneous items sitting on top of the cereal boxes. Pulling the box out, the items fell on top of her, pushing her down to the floor with a thud.

Mr. Toffee was in the living room when he heard the loud noise and he whipped his head around, alarmed. Rushing to the kitchen, he saw Tiffi on the floor with the broken cookie jar, lots of newspapers scattered, and the box of Crunchy O's cereal.

"Tiffi sweetie! Are you alright?" he asked frantically.

"I'm okay" she replied bluntly, sitting up and rubbing her lower back.

"You could've gotten hurt if I didn't get the cereal for you! Just why do have to be so reckless all the time young lady? Do you have any idea on how much I get worried about you?" He scolded the poor girl as he picked up the newspapers and cleaned up the pieces of the cookie jar and the cookies with them. To keep her from doing it again not long after, he took out a bowl from the cupboard and a gallon of milk from the fridge, and set them down on the table. He took the cereal box from her and poured some cereal and milk into the bowl. He then grabbed a spoon and placed it next to the bowl and motioned for Tiffi to sit down and eat.

The blonde girl dragged herself to the table and plopped down on the chair. She picked up her spoon and ate her cereal. Her father just sighed and left the kitchen, leaving her alone. Not long after she finishes her breakfast, she heard her phone ring in her room. She dashed there to pick it up and heard Nutcracker's voice.

"Y-yes?" She stuttered.

"Good morning love. I was thinking if we can go out together to check out everything! You know, that kind of thing?"

"Oh uh. Yes! That'll be wonderful!" Her emotions lit up as soon as she heard those words.

"Yay! I'll see you at the town square! Bye!" He hung up, while Tiffi got her winter coat and ran downstairs and out the door, Mr. Toffee calling after her.

"Hey Tiffi! Where do you think you're going?"

"To meet my friend at the town square!" She called back. "Don't worry I'll be fine!"

"Be sure to come back early so we can be ready for the party tonight!"

"Ok Dad! See you later!" The energetic girl ran at full speed toward the town square. There she saw the brave young soldier sitting on the fountain, eager to find her. She walked over to him and held out her hand.

"C'mon" she said. "Let's go."

The two walked together through the busy, snowy town, passing by a lot of shops. Tiffi had her eyes on the toy store and she decided to check it out. Nutcracker agreed and they went inside. There were lots of toys, electronics, and board games on sale. Most were Christmas themed while a very few were religious. The two children wandered around the store, trying out the toys and looking at the board games they found. Tiffi found a doll that can speak and interact to her every touch. She ran her hand through its hair and the doll moved its head and moaned, eased by her gentle touch. She giggled and put it back to where it goes. Her eyes were scanning around the perimeter, hoping to find something else that would suit her interests. Then they landed on a giant Rudolph plush, its nose was red.

She reached out her hand to touch the nose, when all of a sudden, another hand came out to touch it too. Their hands soon touched each other and Tiffi had a tint of pink on her cheeks as she saw who else was touching the red nose.

"Oh uh Tiffi? I didn't know you were going to feel the nose too. This Rudolph plush looks so soft and I love its red nose!" Nutcracker had a faint blush on his face as his hand was still in touch with Tiffi's.

"Aww, it's cute!" She squealed delightfully.

The two were chattering about how soft and cute the Rudolph plush is and walked out of the toy store. Hand in hand, they both moved along the snowy street, enjoying the holiday experience. There were cardboard figures of Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, the Gingerbread Man, the Elves, and of course, Santa and Mrs. Claus at every shop and there were beautiful multicolored lights hanging from the rooftops. Christmas music was playing in the background, making the scenery blend into the holiday theme.

They suddenly stopped at another store, with everything people need for the holiday tradition. They stepped inside and there were costumes, candy, wrapping paper, ornaments, lights, absolutely everything holiday themed.

"Hehe look at this!" Tiffi called out to him. She was holding a reindeer antlers headband and put it on her head. He chuckled at her appearance, both funny-looking and cute.

"Mmm those candy canes look tasty!" She turned to the red and green striped candy canes hanging from the hangers behind them.

"I would want to eat a million of these"

"Then you would end up looking like Santa Claus" he teased, and she pouted, her cheeks red from embarrassment. They continued moving, looking at clothes, hats, shoes, cups, gourmet snacks, and everything else in the store. They exited through the doors and walked for a long 2 hours, going to every store and business they could find. Tiffi's phone vibrated, signaling that Mr. Toffee texted her to come home right away so they could get everything prepared for tonight.

She told him that he can see her tonight at the party by 6 P.M. He smiled and watched her leave to go back home. Then he marched home to get himself ready for tonight. He kept thinking of the things they will do together, and the wishes they will share with each other and their friends. It will be the best Christmas ever to end the good year filled with promising memories they had together ever since their date. Then it started to snow, and the little soldier went right back home, filled with wonder and joy in his soul.

Back to the Beginning πŸŽ… < Previous πŸŽ„ Next >🎁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?