🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Welcome to the 4000 Club! 🏅

Comments

• Melissaschauer
    Melissaschauer Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited May 2023

Thank you so much for the information! I'm from Bavaria near München.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,344 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2023

@Melissaschauer, I moved to Saxony (Görlitz) this month. Before that I had lived in Berlin for a long time (over 40 years) (as long as I was working). Now I am retired and prefer a domicile in a quiet and relaxed place. 

I am responsible for the Friends forum together with my colleague @MountainMom. You can always tag us if you have questions.

I'm also in charge of the Blossom Blast forum and together with my colleague @johamilton the Pyramid Solitaire Saga forum.

Do you play any other games besides Candy Crush Friends Saga? I play all King games now (sometimes more and sometimes less intensively). So you can ask me about other King games. If I don't know something, I can tell you who to contact on the other forums. 

We are all very friendly and helpful here. 

• Melissaschauer
    Melissaschauer Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited May 2023

@DieOmimi Wow! My family lives in Wannsee and Steglitz Berlin. Görlitz is absolutely beautiful.

I see I'm in the best hands here if I need help! I don't play other games at the moment but that could change in time.

Very thankful for your support

• beulaet
    beulaet Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi,

I’ve made it quite long time ago 😉

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator

Congratulations @TacticalSnuggy on passing more than 4000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga. I am delighted to welcome you to our Friendtastic community and Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

You are also eligible for 3 more milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

Post a screenshot of your current game map showing your avatar next to your current level in the appropriate threads.

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• couchonbp
    couchonbp Posts: 6 Level 2

Finally made it 🙌

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2023

Congratulations @couchonbp on passing more than 4000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga. I am delighted to welcome you to our Friendtastic community and Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. However, you have posted your screenshot in the wrong place. There us a specific discussion where you must post your game map to get the badge. I will have your post moved to the correct discussion

You are also eligible for 3 more milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

Post a screenshot of your current game map showing your avatar next to your current level in the appropriate threads.

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• Ouch54
    Ouch54 Posts: 28 Level 2
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,344 Friends Moderator

Hi @Ouch54 we have different threads for badges here in Candy Crush Friends Saga.

In Milestone Badges we always need your card showing your current level and avatar please. You have now posted in the threads for level 3000 and 4000 and your badge is ordered. You will see it on your profile soon.

In the other milestone threads you still have to post your card with current level and avatar. Click on the green writing and you will get there directly. 1000 // 2000 //

You can also discover other threads in which we currently offer badges in our "🔥Hot right Now! 🌶" link.

There are also two contests active at the moment where you can also get badges.

Thanks for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?