Comments

9300716 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

What level do u have to be on to be added to a team

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 804 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Spinnifix

I appreciate you trying to help me on this.
    I remember playing this game CCF years ago and I had to delete it because it wasn’t that exciting for me. It was boring…
    Later CCJS was launched and with more exciting features so I was happy to play and stick to it. But now, this game also is becoming difficult to play to the point that I pretty much gave up on it.

So I said one day, I will try to play CCF again and see how it goes. But still, it doesn’t convince me.
    I thought that maybe if I join a team I will feel more excited but I notice that also this option is becoming difficult to get in my game app…

I will not feel frustrated about it anymore so I will leave it the way it is.
    Thank you,

• 95chata
    Options

Hello again @MountainMom

I forgot to mention,

Yes, my game progress is saved to the King servers. I don’t play any of my games through FB. Only on my IPhone

Thanks,

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,210 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

What level are you at? You must have the Green Button on your map. This is the team function.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,210 Sweet Legend
    Options

In the Kink account, the levels are saved
    automatically and you don't have to worry about it. That's the good
    thing about the King account.

Since nothing is done in this game either, I think it will be removed too.

A while ago there was a lot of discussion in this area and now it's quiet and the players have given up.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,574 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello again @95chata, it appears you are not the only player who has reported not having the team icon. So, it may be that you are in an A/B test group that doesn't have the team feature as it exists today.

Game developers use AB tests to learn about whether and how players enjoy different features and events. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. Unfortunately, that means that some players miss out on new or modified events. Since players in the AB testing group are randomly assigned, we hope you will soon get the team feature. If this is your situation, I share your disappointment.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,414 Crushing Legend
    Options

In den letzten 12 Monaten war der Dachs nur 1 x bei mir da. Davor regelmäßig.

King sollte diese Testgruppen mal aktualisieren.

Vermutlich wird das wie in Saga bald eingestellt. Wäre traurig.

Die Booster bei dem Team event fehlen mir. Auch die Zusammenarbeit im Team fehlt mir.

Unser Team ist auseinander gefallen. Hat sich aufgelöst.

Nur viele King Spieler, die kommen und gehen. Die Teamleitung hat keinen Einfluss auf das Team

• 95chata
    Options

Thank you again @MountainMom for replying back to me. That’s something I really appreciate from a Moderator. Their prompt response. 🙏🏻

Thank you for trying every way possible to help me.
    Yes, I was reading lots of comments from other players experiencing the same situation.
    Maybe I will have to be patient a wait. This famous “A/B group test” have many players including me, spinning our heads and wondering around why and how we fall into this situation. As many of us have expressed here in different topics about the games we play, we shouldn’t be subject to these tests. Instead, the Studio or developers should let us try every event available in each game and without any stress. I understand they need to test the functionality or how we enjoy each event in our games, but please, don’t use random players for this.
    They need to find different ways to do it without interfering in our games.
    Because, every time they do that to us, they create confusion, dissatisfaction and ultimately lots of stress to the point that we don’t feel any enjoyment when playing these games.
    What about “Surveys”? If they want to know if we are enjoying the events they implement in each game or to know about their functionality, ask the players but don’t take them away from us.
    It has been about 4 months that the Studio took Allen away from my CCJS map. Maybe I felt into the so called A/B group test at that time? Who knows… But, if that was the reason, why for such a long time?

So many years playing these games and we are still tested? I feel that this is not fair at all and that we deserve a better treatment from King and their developers.

Sincerely,

95chata

• 95chata
    Options

Hello @Werner_Cichy

You have a good point.
    I am new at the game CCF. I am still learning how this game works.
    About the group tests, is something implemented in every game and it’s not new to me.
    You are right. They should update this “ group testing” implementation or put and end to it since it’s causing chaos among players.
    Sincerely,

95chata

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?