🏅Badges! Join the Weekly Race HERE and share your scrapbook HERE
🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE
🌼⭐️ Spring or Star Race? Vote for your favorite and give us your feedback!
🌸 Springtime is here! Participate and win some Gold Bars
🌴 It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE

How can we improve Teams?

Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 6,642 Community Manager
edited January 19 in Teams

Want to participate? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟

Hi there!

Have you discovered the Teams in your game? (If you haven't got the feature yet, head over HERE to learn more about it!)

If the answer is "Yes, I have it in my game!", we're burning to know what you think about this new friend-tastic element! As the feature is still in a testing phase, your feedback can be very useful for the team behind- would you like to help us?

👉️ What do you think about the design?

👉️ Is it easy to understand?

👉️ What do you like, what could be improved?

Just share your thoughts with us below!

Want to PLAY more?
🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
🍮Play  Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga
Prev1

Comments

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 2,332 Level 5
    edited February 5

Does it mean Dach's Deliveries Service will be available 24/7 to team members to play? Like, will DDS be the whole mission of a team?

Just wondering, since I'm used to DDS appearing/disappearing from time to time in the game

Also , can members ask their team mates for lives? Since it's really hard to get anyone to respond to life requests in this game 🤔

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• nnarkisnnarkis Posts: 698 Level 3

I got this feature in my game @Lola_Pop.

I just joined some random team and we have been doing pretty well overall. We have completed all of Dach’s deliveries a couple of times and the winnings have been pretty good. I think this a a really nice addition CCFS and I hope everyone has a chance to try it out soon.

• me6412me6412 Posts: 4,442 Level 4
    edited February 6

@Lola_Pop Thank for the information I already have this in my Game and it's Great, my Team is doing really good, maybe 2 or 3, lacking that I am on now seems that I was made the Team Leader, without trying to...just happened, don't want to be. Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

PLAY ALL KING GAMES

Stay Healthy/Stay Safe/Wear Mask/All Lives Matter Do Your Part/

Get Vaccinated

CANDY CRUSH SAGA /FARM HERO SAGA

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 10,747 Level 5

@Lola_Pop thank you for the information.

When I first had the team role, I joined a team that still needs members. We have collected together for Badger's delivery service, it worked well.

When @Spinnifix started my own team and asked me if I wanted to join the team, I did.

I'm out of my old team and i got a warning that my successes, where I've collected for the badger delivery service, can't be taken away.

Ok, I thought, then I'll collect with the new team. Unfortunately, this does not work. I'm lifting a new team now, but I'm hanging on to the dachs delivery service. It's like I don't have a team at all. 

My new team

Alone when collecting for badger delivery service

The fun is limited.

It will be spring, the plants need more water again.

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 9.080
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6.310
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4.565
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3.640
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 2.100
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 2.960
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 510
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 1.260
    • Bubble Witch 3, Level 515
  • ChrisMillerChrisMiller Posts: 191 Level 3

It's really great. Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim .

• Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 1,706 Level 5

I think it is very confusing because unlike in CCSS teams the leader doesn’t get to choose if someone joins or not, so if they invite people to join their team then they can find their team full of people they don’t know before the ones they do get a chance to join. I thought I joined @Tasty_Cake ’s team in the beginning as her team name was Browser and now I find that she has a different team name, I don’t think I know anyone on the team I am on which is called Browser. I don’t even know if they are active on here but I’m just lucky that they are good players and we got up to the 5th level on Dachs deliveries. @Tasty_Cake what happened ? Did someone else have the same team name as you?

• Tasty_CakeTasty_Cake Posts: 2,495 Level 4

No there was too many people in my team Soo that is way I switched my team.

Welcome To The Community ☺️👑 Happy Spring

❤️❤️😀😀You Can Go To The International Corner Here if you don't speak English. You Can Also Check are Easter Contests for the community hub and the candy crush area

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/international-corner

WIN Gold Bars and a BADGE in the Community Springtime Celebration Contest!!!🥚🥚🦋 Benny’s Eggstra Spring challenge!

• Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 1,706 Level 5
    edited February 8

@Tasty_Cake I guess if the leader leaves then the leadership passes to someone else? Sorry @Lola_Pop if the last 3 posts are in the wrong area ( please feel free to move them )

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 6,642 Community Manager

Hello my Friends,

I've tried to gather all your feedback in this thread- here's the place to share your thoughts with the Studio! What you like, what you don't like, all the ideas about the feature...bear in mind they're working hard on this, so they'd love to get some feedback! 🤗

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🍮Play  Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 16,228 Ambassador

@Lola_Pop

Thanks🤗

Yes, now you are doing this extra survey because I have stored a lot in the CCFS. Yes, that's how I am. It's very good like that.

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• ElenaVoronaElenaVorona Posts: 525 Level 3
    edited March 2

Two questions about the team admin capabilities.

I created a team.

It now has 20 people.

And here is the usual story - there are inactive players.

In the team list, next to each player there is a button that opens a menu - "Kick out" and "Complain".

1. "Kick out"

I cannot remove a player from the team. When I click the kick out button, nothing happens. The player is not removed from the team. (Win10 and Android)

2. "Complain"

If I press this button, I am asked the question - "What are you complaining about?"

And there are 2 answer options - "Language" or "Spam".

Guys, I don't have the opportunity to communicate with the players of my team.

What can I complain about?

Please tell me the meaning of these buttons and how I can use them.

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 48,305 Sweet Legend
    edited February 28

@ElenaVorona Hi and welcome, As this is a very new feature to candy crush friends, there are going to be some bugs to iron out. Regarding the complain, i think there is eventually going to be a chat feature added to the team feature so this is probably there as that part of the feature slowly gets released. The kick out is also the same i think the team owner will eventually have the option to remove active players. Just the feature is that new we may have to be patient in some of things being added to the team feature

Thank you

@Freddy_Falkner

I agree with you about the chat. I agree that this button is designed for the future.

Regarding "Kick out" the player.

I here read somewhere that the team admin complained that his team was joined by players whom he did not want to see on his team. And it constantly deletes.

This admin removes them. Do you understand?

I can't delete players!

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 48,305 Sweet Legend

@ElenaVorona Hi Again, Yes i understood, but still think as this is a very new feature you will get some things that will need ironing out. you may not be able to delete players due to a temporary issue or it might be that it is not available in everyones feature yet.

I will wait for a solution to the problem.

The game has many advantages. She interested me.

But there are many downsides that are annoying. In addition to the above problem, for example, one more.

I see how my so-called "friends" are asking for life. I send them lives.

I also ask my friends for life, but I have never seen that even one life came to me from them.

The same problem was once in the CCSS. But then they removed it.

And in this game, the problem remains.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.