🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

First day of class

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,694 Sweet Legend
edited January 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Bright and early in the morning Tiffi is up, dressed and has her breakfast. She realizes that she’s early but she wants to make sure that she shows up on time. She checks her phone for messages. Nope! Perhaps most of the players are going to school today. Hey this might work out better than she thought. She forgot that some of the players are still in school.

As she arrives at school she sees the school bus pulling up. She opens the front door and heads towards Rip’s classroom.

“Phew! Looks like I just made it in time,” Tiffi says.

Rip turns around and he has a smile on his face. He thinks that Tiffi is the greatest character that he’s ever met. He is so pleased with himself that he thought of asking her to be his assistant.

“I will explain everything to the class once they are seated and I’ve taken attendance,” Rip says. “Then I will need you to walk around to hand out the syllabus that I created for the students.”

From out of nowhere there is all this noise in the hallway. Locker doors slamming and chitter chatter from all the students in the hallway. Tiffi is curious to find out why it’s so noisy out there. She walks to the door and peaks outside. Someone is walking by just as she sticks her head out and the student bumps into her and knocks her down. He isn’t even aware that he did that because he was too busy talking to his friend.

“Hey you, did you see what you just did to that girl?” questions a female student. “Yes, I’m talking to you. You just knocked that poor girl on the ground. Aren’t you going to apologize to her?”

The student turns around not realizing that the female student is talking to him. He notices Tiffi on the ground. Did he do that? He better go over and apologize to her.

“I’m sorry did I knock you on the ground?” asks the boy. “I didn’t notice you there and I just raised my hand to fix the hair that was falling in my eye, Did my hand hit you by mistake knocking you to the ground?”

Tiffi is so embarrassed and doesn’t know what to say. Rip comes to the door and helps her get up. He thanks the boy for the apology and tells Tiffi to come back inside.

Let’s continue - And here come the students!

Start at the beginning - Rip begins teaching world history

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?