🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rip begins teaching world history

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend

A couple of days after Tiffi visits the school and sees Rip’s classroom she meets up with Elsa and Rip. Let’s back up a bit……….. if you haven’t read how Tiffi meets up with Rip (part 1 of this 2 part story) please do so now. 

Ok, now let’s continue ………….

Rip loves all the history facts that the girls have gathered and he will have to create lesson plans. He has completed all the lesson plans for the very early history that he showed the girls when he saw them at Bamboo Forest. He has no clue how many students are in his classroom yet. He tells the girls that he has to go to the office to get the list of students. Tiffi tells him that they are leaving but he can call her if he needs any more information.

The receptionist greets him with a big smile and she leads him into the principal’s office to get him the list of students that will be in his class. She also gives him the list of rules that he will read to the students and she suggests that he get familiar with these rules because the students might try to pull some fast ones on him. She wishes him good luck and he thanks her.

He goes back to his classroom to start preparing a syllabus for his students. It’s just a brief outline and he will have to fill it in with more details later. He calls Tiffi as he leaves the school.

“Hey Tiffi, it’s me Rip,” Rip says. “I have a question for you. Would you be willing to be my teacher’s assistant just for a couple of days? I really need you mostly for the first day of class to help me hand out some paperwork.”

Wow! Tiffi be a teacher’s assistant. How can she say no to him? He tells her that class will be starting next Monday but he will call her during the weekend to confirm it.

Let’s continue - First day of class

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?