πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Welcome Friends Mods!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
edited March 2023 in Ideas Archive

Hello @gr33n3y3z and @Miss_Dani !

Welcome to your new "home", girls πŸ€—

This is the place you can use to ask about Friends: issues, new features, events...everything!

As you can see, we've decided to keep the threads we had in the Superstar Area as they are full of interesting information πŸ€— This may be very new to our @gr33n3y3z I imagine 😁 And even a bit overwhelming!

The most important threads are the first 2: there's the "All about..."- thread where I'll try to update you on the changes in the game, and the "Questions & Info"- thread, for everyday communications. You'll see we've also moved the Game Expert thread to this area, so that all those wonderful conversations don't get lost. πŸ˜‰

Today is the first day, so just browse through it (and through the Lounge) if you want, and ask whatever you need. I'm here to answer to your questions my dear. 😊

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

ε»Ύβ…°Β @Lola_Pop & @gr33n3y3z! πŸ€—

I'm going to be real quick here as I've been at it all day & my brain is about to explode into a million pieces! πŸ˜…

I've said it already to you both, yet here I go again, it is awesome to be teaming up with you ladies on this new adventure! πŸ’― And, since by now you now me, here is -of course- a question. ⬇️

How would you reply to this question here? πŸ€” I'm kind of torn 'cause I don't want to discourage the Player from trying to get their GBs but, at the same time, I can't seem to find a way to help them get what they want... Any thoughts? If you reply to the Player, could you please tag me so I read & bookmark your answers for the future?

Thanks a million!

Oh BTW, I'm also torn as to if I should have posted this here or in the Questions & Info thread... as I told you, fried brain here so let me know as well! 😁

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @Miss_Dani !

I've had a look at it, and I think the link Sukanta shared is more than enough. The key sentence is: "The Piggy Bank offers special deals for those who fill it up!"Β Some players don't fully understand how the Piggy Bank works- that those Gold Bars are only "earned" if you play the Piggy Bank game, so to say...

I'd say one of you ladies can answer this player, maybe making this clear to him/her. I'm afraid there's no more we can do in this case. πŸ˜₯

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Done @Lola_Pop, thanks!

Next question ---> Is there a way to follow the Friends Support so as to notifications on my email when a new question is posted?

I have clicked "Follow" in the category (as well as in other Support Section) but realized that I have never received notifications of new posts... Is this even a thing? I mean, is there a way to Follow/Bookmark a whole area and get notifications when posts/comments are made on it? I see the "Follow" option in the little cog wheel but nothing really happens once I click it so basically all I've been doing all this time is to refresh the page in every Support section in order to see if there are new questions. πŸ€”

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @Miss_Dani !

I think there's none...What I usually do is just keep an eye on the "Somebody needs help" and click on it when there are some unanswered questions so they show up. πŸ˜…

How's your day going, ladies? Please let me know in this area if you need me- I'm getting lots of private messages at the moment and may miss some...πŸ˜…

By the way, @Miss_Dani and @gr33n3y3z , here's a link to the infos we have about the Star Race for now. πŸ€—

• [Deleted User]
    edited March 2021
    Options

Super useful @Lola_Pop! πŸ™Œ

I received the Event yesterday & I just answered a Support question about it using your info.

• I added some pictures I took from my game, check it out here, and I tagged you @gr33n3y3z so you can bookmark it for easy reference in case you need to use it for other questions on this Event.

⁉️ Ladies, yesterday when I received the Event on my game & then saw @Lola_Pop's post here about it I thought it would be cool to create a discussion about it. ... But then saw that one troll other Player 😣 had "created" this... and I kind of got discouraged. ... If you ask me, I think that "creation" is pretty lame, vague, inefficient since players who use translators can't read it & misleading since it says little -very little- about the Event... but I did not want to create what could be perceived as a duplicate post. What do you ladies think? ❔ Should I though? It is a fun Event that kind of needs to be highlighted in the way that it deserves... ⁉️

• *Edit* ---> I just saw that the player who asked the question about the event just accepted my answer so perhaps it could even be cool if I asked -encouraged- that player to create a proper Discussion about it.
  • Lola_Pop
    Options

Oh, @Miss_Dani , I just see this comment of yours πŸ™ˆ

Had I known this before, I wouldn't have created the discussion myself. I had it ready, waiting for the Studio to confirm that it had been opened for more players, so when they confirmed, I just posted it here πŸ˜…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?