🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The surprise birthday party

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend

One bright and early morning Elsa wakes up thinking about her next story. She just finished The year that spring forgot but hasn’t uploaded it to the community yet. What can she write about next?

She types in short story ideas and realizes that she’s already been to many of those websites already. She will have to continue her search. Her phone rings and it’s Tiffi calling.

“Hi Tiffi, what’s up?” asks Elsa.

Tiffi is getting very excited because St. Patrick’s Day is next week. Although they don’t celebrate the holiday she still loves to see all of her friends dressed for the holiday. She remembers the story that Elsa wrote last year – St. Patrick’s Day 2020

“Are you doing a new St. Patrick’s Day story this year?” asks Tiffi.

Elsa tells Tiffi that she has other things planned for this year’s holiday. She shares with her the link for the video that she just created for St. Patrick’s Day 2021.  Since the community is going through changes at the moment and her title has now changed from Superstar to Community HUB Moderator she would like to post something different. 

“It sure was fun celebrating last year with my friends,” says Tiffi.  “Please let me know if you need any help with stories. Hey Elsa, I just thought of some other type of celebration that you never wrote about before. What about a birthday celebration? Well my birthday just passed, so we can’t celebrate mine. It’s on the 23 January and my sister’s birthday is not until November 12. Your birthday isn’t until December. So maybe that’s not a good idea. I have to go now because I’m getting a text message that a player needs my help. Let’s get together soon.”

Hugs and kisses goodbye.

Let’s continue - History of birthday traditions

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?