🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi meets up with Yeti and Chewy

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited March 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Meanwhile, Tiffi has been helping a lot of game players with their levels.  She finally helps the last player and as she heads home she creates a 3-way conversation with Yeti and Chewy.

“Hi guys, anything exciting going on today?” Tiffi asks. “I’ve been so busy helping the players with their game levels. Are you guys as busy as me?”

Yeti starts talking first and he tells Tiffi that something strange is going on in the community.

“I was walking through the Player’s Corner today and something didn’t seem right,” says Yeti. “I saw this bowl full of my favorite CHOCOLATE! I picked up the bowl and just as I was about to put some in my mouth wykoon and Nck showed up. They asked me where I got that bowl full of candy and I told them that it was just sitting there. I grabbed a handful and then passed the bowl to them and they each grabbed a handful. I put the candy in my mouth and boy what I surprise I got! I was expecting a sweet chocolate taste in my mouth, but it turned out to be sour.  I spit it out and then we looked at the bowl of candy. Some were M&Ms, while others had an “S” on it which turned out to be Skittles. There were also Reese’s Pieces mixed in with them too.”

When Yeti finishes talking, Tiffi asks Chewy how his day is going.

“Well, Yeti wasn’t the only one that experienced weird things,” says Chewy. “I was in the Friends community and when I got to the Support area I found a plate full of Oreo cookies. Just as I was about to grab a cookie off the plate Misty and Jean-Luc showed up. They were surprised to see a plate full of cookies just sitting there. I told them that I had no clue how they got there.  I took a bite from the cookie and Jean-Luc started eating a cookie too. Much to my surprise it wasn’t that yummy, sweet icing filling in the middle. Someone replaced it with toothpaste! Jean-Luc and I dropped the cookies, and we send goodbye to Misty because we both needed to find some drinking water.”

Tiffi is puzzled because she has no clue what’s going on. She tells both that she is done helping the game players, so she’ll meet them in the community. They arrange where to meet. Tiffi calls Elsa as she continues walking towards the community.

“Hi Elsa, how are you doing today,” asks Tiffi. “How are your stories doing?”

She explains to Elsa that she just spoke to Yeti and Jean-Luc and there are some strange things happening in the community. Elsa is having trouble with her computer, but she continues to listen to Tiffi.    

“Go fix your computer problem and I will get back to you once I learn more,” Tiffi says. “I have to help the guys get to the bottom of this!”

Hugs and kisses.

Let’s continue - One of the monsters scares Tiffi

Start at the beginning – Who are these monsters?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?